Chapter 14

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to burst the bubbles floating in front of him.

Jun Qingyu swam up and held his fingertips, the fish's tail swept across the back of his hand, quickly flicked his tail and made bubbles, then turned and swam out directly.

Fu Yuanchuan blew away the bubbles in front of him and went after the little mermaid.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu hurriedly ran away.

Although the mermaid swims very fast, Jun Qingyu is still young now, and not long after he rushes out, Fu Yuanchuan catches up.

Jun Qingyu didn't have the slightest sense of urgency to be chased. Instead, when he couldn't run, he deliberately turned back and hung it on Fu Yuanchuan's arm.

Take a break, and then continue to swim forward.

The underwater toys and decorative stone stands were all in the deep water area, and they didn't go there.

Swim in an open area, the safety factor is relatively high, and it is not easy to hit.

After swimming back and forth a few times, Jun Qingyu didn't want to move.

These laps have exceeded his usual amount of exercise.

Jun Qingyu stopped in place and shook his tail. When Fu Yuanchuan swam over, he went over and lay on his shoulder.

Fu Yuanchuan emerged to breathe, looking at the little mermaid on his shoulder, "Tired?"

"Eh~" It's not very tired.

Seeing the little mermaid being lazy, Fu Yuanchuan said: "Swim for a while, shall we go back?"

"Oh!"

After getting a response, Fu Yuanchuan rubbed the little mermaid's cheek and swam out.

Jun Qingyu floated from his shoulder and slid to the side.

Although he doesn't want to swim, he can watch Fu Yuanchuan swim.

Jun Qingyu grabbed the handrail, jumped up with buoyancy, and sat on the shore to watch him.

From this angle, you can clearly see Fu Yuanchuan's swimming movements.

It was a very standard freestyle. At first, the arm strength seemed to be deliberately controlled. The splashes of the fight were not very big, and he didn't let go until he stood a little farther behind.

Although far away, Jun Qingyu could see the scar on Fu Yuanchuan's back very clearly.

As a marshal, Fu Yuanchuan will not only be in charge behind him, he will go to the battlefield to take part in the battle himself.

That's why I left a scar on my body.

In fact, the scar is not very big, nor is it obvious.

There are scar removal surgery in the interstellar age.

High air pressure is very low, work-related, people who often fly in the air, in emergency situations, scars are easy to tear.

Warships or mechas are commonly used in interstellar wars.

Once a problem occurs, the driver's cab loses pressure and the wound tears can be fatal.

Although Fu Yuanchuan had the operation, he did not fully recover.

Jun Qingyu thought, if the scar that couldn't be completely removed by interstellar means, how serious it would have been before.

Fu Yuanchuan's military exploits were all acquired by his life.