Don't skip this part!

Welcome back my old readers and hello to new readers. This is my THIRD part of The Lion King In The Human World series. You can tell I've done more than I thought when I add series onto the book title. Anyway, please take the time to read through my summery notes to get caught up and if you haven't read the first and/or second book, stop right now because you won't understand a thing.

#1) Millionaire Mufasa King was killed by his brother Taka, doctor, father of three(one adopted), and criminal underworld leader Scar. Thankfully, his son Simba got away with nothing more than a few cuts from broken glass, and amnesia.

#2) Simba and Nala meet in third grade and fell in love in junior high.

#3) On their senior trip to New York, Simba gets shot by Mufasa's killers, Taka learns he's still alive and Simba finds out that his dad was loaded. He instantly became a teenage billionaire.

#4) Simba proposed his high school sweetheart, but soon after Nala plays a sneaky trick and made Simba think that she was pregnant with his baby. After taking their adopted boy Kopa to New York. . .

#5) Taka is exposed and takes his wife and children on the run, but Nuka, Vatani, and Kovu are taken away from him.

#6)Kovu, as it turns out, is three times as smart as the average person. He's the world's youngest lawyer and still can't figure out how to tell Kiara he likes her.

#7) Rani has this big crush on Kion but hasn't told him.

#8)Kion and Kiara are ready for college.

#9) I don't wanna do a fourth book!

Enjoy.