On The Run Again.

BUNGA(I'm gonna do his POV a lot)

It was a lot easier to get everyone on the van that it was before. I sighed as I took the wheel, Binga had  her eyes out the back window in case we're being followed. I put on a smile. "No reason to worry," I said, "We're professionals. We got this. Everyone's safe."

"There was one of Scar's workers in the safe house!" Hannah screamed, "She nearly killed Kopa."

I had to keep my smile. "Don't worry," I said, "We're on top of everything. If any of you are Scar's helpers, Binga and I will take care of you." Binga cocked her gun. She's good at scare tactics. "Just sit down and relax. Go back to sleep. We'll wake you when we get to the volcano."

"And the volcano is?" Nuka asked.

"It's best that you don't know until we get there," I told him, "That is a 'I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you' secret. You won't even be allowed to see it. Binga and I will have blindfolds on you before you can see anything."

"Alright," Nuka said, sinking back down into his seat.

"Dad?" I heard Asher say to Kion, "Where's Mom? I still want Mom."

Kion sighed. "I don't know, but I know she's with Janja. She's safe with Janja. Just close your eyes and try to sleep. We're safe under Uncle Bunga's watch. He'd never let anything happen to us."

I had to stop myself from gulping when I heard that. I'm sorry Kion, but I have to let some things happen to you and your family. I have to let the plan go as planned. We have never been closer to uprooting the criminal underworld than we are right now. It's my job to use you all as bait, but it's also my job to protect them all. I do my job, and I have not failed yet.

"Code purple," Binga hissed from the back.

"I like purple," Makini said. She was silenced by me turning on the siren and Binga shooting at the car behind us. "I don't like purple anymore!"

"You said this was under control," Fuli yelled.

I shrugged as I pressed on the gas. "It is," I told her, "Just a little hiccup, like your trip at the Olympics. Give me a minute and I'll shake them."

Or I won't. Still all going according to plan.