Satisfied.

KOPA

Hannah entered a talent show. Almost denied from competing because of, well you know what she did, but she was let in. I have no idea what she's doing but she's doing it with a few friends of hers.

Then I saw a certain man I had hoped to never see again. Hannah's and my biological dad. Conner sat a few seats away from me. I hoped he didn't see me. I did not want to face him again. If he finds out I'm a success now, he might try to cash in on my success and I don't want to deal with that. Plus, he's just a horrible person.

"Honey," a woman said, "Don't sit there." Why was she telling her daughter not to take a seat between me and Conner? I'd like for her to sit there, I'd also like Conner to still be in Florida. "Can't you see the two men. They must be father and son or something like that. Those seats have to be saved for the rest of their family."

I tried not to look over at Conner, I really did. But I had to see if he was looking over at me. He was. Our eyes met and he knew me instantly. Why did I look?

"We're not related," I quickly said to the woman, "I don't know that man. The seats are yours for the taking."

The woman looked from me to Conner. "Sorry, you two look so much alike." She and her son and daughter sealed the gape between Conner and I. I tried to stay out of Conner's vision.

"Who are you here to see?" the son asked me, "We're watching my big sister."

"I'm here for my little sister," I said.

"What about you?" the daughter asked Conner.

"My daughter," Conner replied grumpily. Please, get this show on the road.

A few acts into the show, Hannah and her friends came out. They all wore Victorian style clothes and Hannah stood in the front. She held a glass in her hand. A boy friend of hers nodded to the side. Music started.

"Alright, alright. That's what I'm talking about!" the friend said, "Now, everybody, give it up for the maid of honor, Angelica Schuyler!"

Hannah took a deep breath and sang. "A toast to the groom."

I smiled hearing her voice. She had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. That was my little sister that was singing and I couldn't be more proud of her.

CONNER

I knew that girl liked to sing, but I never knew she was good.

"To the bride!" my daughter sang on.

"To the bride!" the background people sang, though good, their voices couldn't match my girl's.

"From your sister!" my ever so talented daughter sang, to which the other voices sang that fake name, Angelica something or other. "Who's always by your side!" The voices echoed her. "To your union." Echos 'to your union' and 'to the revolution.' "And the hope that you provide!" Provide was echoed by the background people. "May you always," always was echoed, "Be satisfied."

"Rewind,"

(I'm just putting the lyrics down, you can imagine what you like about what happens while Hannah and the others are singing)

Rewind. Rewind.

Helpless.

Satisfied.

Helpless.

Satisfied.

Rewind. Rewind.

I remember that night, I just might.

Rewind.

I remember that night, I just might.