Just A Few More Pieces Left.

TAKA

I shot someone for letting Bravest get away. He nearly destroyed our base and almost all of my equipment. "How could this happen Zira?" I asked, "I'm Scar of the criminal underworld, no one can outsmart me."

Zira huffed. "I told you we should have paid more attention to the signal loss earlier," she said, "But did you listen? No. You big strong man just had to do your own thing. I don't know how men haven't gotten themselves killed yet."

I sighed. "I'm slipping," I said, "I'm getting old. A kid with no regard to self-protection and my own son have bested me."

"Bravest is not Captain America," Zira said.

I glared at her. That was not called for, where did that even come from? I picked up my gun, a simple pistol. I swore that I would shoot Simba with this gun, after all. It's poetic that a father and son would be killed by the same gun.

Then the door burst open. "F.B.I.!" somebody shouted, "You're all under arrest!"

I looked to Zira. She slapped me.

ANOTHER PLACE

BUNGA

It was a bird.

My com buzzed to life. "Bravest," I said.

"Bravest," I heard Janja's voice come over the com, "We're proud to say that we have rain in the dry season."

"Alright!" I said, "By the way, I Captain America them on my way out. Took out as much as I could."

"Figured," Janja said, "Does that make me the Winter Soldier?"

"Only if I can call you Bucky," I said.

"Don't," Janja told me. That sounded like an order. "I'll send Hyena Auntie to pick you, Better, the lions, and the others up in a second. She's interrogating someone. Went right for the manhood."

"That sounds like her," I said, "I'll rise the sun. See you soon. Call your girlfriend Bucky."

ANOTHER PLACE

JASIRI

Remember when I was young and I had just met Kion and made him a knight in my fantasy world? That knight now looks a lot like Janja now. I smiled happily as I added Asher into the picture with his battle cat. How does my mind work?

My phone rang. It was Janja. "Hello?" I asked when I picked up, "this better not be a bad thing you're calling about Janja."

Janja chuckled on the other end. "Well, it's bad for someone, but not us. Scar's been taken down and Asher's on his way back to you right now."

I gasped. "That's wonderful Janja!" I said, "Thank you so much!"

"It ain't nothing Jas," Janja said, "Just me doing my job. Just like when you draw when you get an idea in your head. I'll be back soon after Asher is. See you then."

"I love you," I told him just before he hung up. I've only ever said that to two guys before, my dad and Asher. Not even Kion got an out loud 'I love you.' He got an 'I like you' but not an 'I love you.'

I sat back. I was such a lucky woman to have Janja. How many woman can say they've dated a spy?