The Corners Are Found.

(Expect puzzle related titles. I have no explanation for them, but expect them none the less)

BUNGA

I struggled in my handcuffs. I had to go warn Janja and find Binga, Kion, and everyone else. Good old Scar was one step ahead of us in the past and he's still one step ahead of us now. Our plan didn't account for a trader girlfriend and that threw us completely off. Why couldn't Kopa have picked any other girl in the world? Seriously, why her?

I could have escaped by now, if I was prepared for an escape. But I was not prepared for an escape because I was never suppose to escape in the actual plan. I was suppose to lead Janja and everyone else to here, now I can't even do that. They found my tracker.

I shook my head. I was Bravest, agent 19942015, I only follow the plan as long as the plan is working. This plan is working as well as Kovu's legs, it's time to improvise!

I look around. Scar has ten armed guards around me, he must not be that worried about me escaping. Which strat should I use? Maybe the help me? No, that needs another person. The heart attack? Nah, I used that one for Scar before. The bubbling fool? They'll think it's just me being me, won't they?

Oh, I know. The fake death!

Wait, that's not an escape tactic. That's used for avoiding capture. I'm already captured.

I'll just start talking and see where it goes.

"So," I said, "Why are you on the bad side?"

No one answered me. "If I'm going to escape," I told them, "I would like to know how you guys got to the part where you get punched out by me."

"You won't escape," one of the guards, newer I guess, said. He walked right up to me. My foot was out of my shoe. "You will stay right there and die there."

"Dark," I told him. He went back to his spot and I smiled. I had snagged his keys with my foot. Beat that agent 8293047204739827! You think you're better than me. I'm better and you're worse, I'm Bravest and you're Kenge! I don't even know what your name means!

I got the keys to my hands and managed to unlock my handcuffs. Then I called to my guards. "Hey guys I'ma punch," they all turned to me. I swung the handcuffs around my finger. "Gonna die here huh?" I asked, "Are you sure about that?"

The guards set their weapons on me. I just stood there as they shot me over and over and over. "Do you really think that I would go on a mission without body armor?" I asked, "Who do you think I am? Your mom?"

I grabbed one of the guns and used it to barrow my way through the guards. I just had fun at this point. I'm smashing things, breaking things, spilling coffee, and I took a bagel from the tray. Why do they have bagels in the underworld?

Finally, I'm out in the night. I knew where I was heading. I had to get to Binga. Janja surely already knows my tracker is shut down by now, Binga is where he would be heading. Binga cut all communication with him when I went with the bad guys, you know, so Scar wouldn't track her signle. She wouldn't get anything from Janja and she has the most important people of this case.

I'm coming Binga.

Why do I like her again? Oh, wait. I remember all the times in Moscow, Berlin, Tokyo, Singapore, London, and Greenville when I was alone with her. That's part of why I like her. Another part is she is just as crazy as I am.