Back With Janja.

JASIRI

"Janja, you tell me where Asher is right now!" I shouted.

Janja sighed and rolled his eyes. "Let me work Jasiri, will you? I have things to do other than keeping you from running off."

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "You are a spy, my sister is a spy, my son is who knows where, and there's a wanted man after him! You expect me to calm down Janja! I cannot calm down until I know my son is safe."

"He is," Janja said, handing me his phone. On it was some sort of map with two dots on it, one red and one blue. "See, the red dot is one of my agents and the blue dot is another agent. The blue dot is with Scar's helpers and you can see that the distance between the two dots is growing. Asher, Kion, and the rest of them are all safe, and they'll be even safer once you let me work. I have to raid the place they're taking the blue dot as soon as we get a location on it."

"Raid?" I asked, "As in with guns and shooting and that sort of stuff."

Janja nodded. "But don't worry. Asher will be nowhere near all of that."

"I 'm not worried about Asher!" I screamed, "I'm worried about you. You're going in there. Witness Protection was one thing, you could die from this Janja."

Janja smirked at me. "Nice to know you care about me Jas," he said, "But don't you worry about me either. I've been working on this for a long time. Everything's all planned out. Scar's playing right into the palm of my hand. Plus, I'm trained for this."

I sighed. "It doesn't mean I won't worry about you doing things like that," I told him.

Janja chuckled. "The guys up top are right," he said, "It's always a pain to bring a woman into this life, but always worth it. They still recommend that I find a partner in the spy world, but who really listens to them when they don't hand you a file?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I told him.

Janja kissed me, I guess to shut me up. "You don't have to," he said when he pulled back, "Just go to the RV, find your sketchbook, and I'll bring Asher back to you soon. And yes, your sketch-book's in there, along with your art kit, your music, and a box of your favorite cookies."

Okay, my heart melted a little bit. How could it not? "Alright Janja," I said, "If you get hurt, I will shoot you with your own gun."

"There's one for you next to the cookies," Janja said, "Have one of my guys teach you how to use it. I doubt anyone will get through, but there's always that chance, you know."