The Groomsmen Arrives.

(I'm back! Camp was so much fun. Circle C Ranch forever! I took yesterday off to rest up after two busy weeks of fun and now, I can double update. Sorry that there's no internet at camp and I'm a human being who eventually runs out of steam. My bad)

KION

I stare at Bunga, not believing that he's hanging upside down inside the basement room me and my groomsmen are using. "How?" I asked, having just returned from talking with Asher for five minutes, "Just how?"

Bunga shrugged, still upside down. "The last thing I knew was there was a spider. Now I'm upside down. Hey, does anyone else see the elephant?"

"All the blood's rushing to his head!" Ballyo shouted.

"Or," Kovu said, "he's seeing the elephant painted on the wall. This is a Sunday school classroom." I glanced at the wall behind me. There was an elephant painted there. Well, Bunga's not anymore crazy than usual.

"Hang on little B," Beste said, "I got you." Beste, with his height, easily reached Bunga's foot, caught in some kind of wire and pulled him down. "There you go," Beste said, putting Bunga down on the ground.

Bunga took a few stumbling steps. "Please don't tell me you're drunk already," Ono groaned, "You need help Bunga."

"I'm not drunk," Bunga said, "I'm just dizzy. I was hanging upside down and now I'm downside up, or am I downside down? I think it's the second one."

"The second sentence does make more sense," Kovu said.

Nuka sighed. "Kovu, just because someone asked a question does not mean you have to answer. Okay?"

"Is that a question I don't have to answer?" Kovu asked.

I ignored my friends, family, and soon to be family and picked up my comb. This was the biggest day of my life. I really love Rani and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and to start a family, but at the moment I'm freaking out inside.

Asher still wants me to marry Jasiri instead, that's what I had to talk to him about. Rani's been weird for a few days. Kiara's confided in me that she's pregnant with Kovu's children, quintuples. I think there must be a reproductive thing running through my family because Mimi had triplets late in life, Mom had two sets of twins, and now Kiara's five at a time, so that means I might be extra fertile.

I sighed. There's no reason to freak out. Today is going to be the first day of the rest of my life with a family of my own that's a normal family and not whatever you call Asher, Jasiri, and maybe Janja? Today's going to be great and I don't have to worry about anything.

Right?