trouble - harry ddm

| name - y/n (your name) |
| age - two |
| mum - kendall |
| backstory - you make a mess and hit him |
————————————————————————-

harry's pov
"princess, it's time for dinner" I say, picking y/n up and placing her into her high chair.

"here you go" Kendall says placing a plate of different soft vegetables down. Y/n just sat there doing nothing.

"baby, you have to eat something" I say putting a piece of soft carrot onto her fork and trying to give it to her.

"No!" She yells knocking the fork out of my hand.

"Y/n!" Kendall says rushing to clean up the mess.

"I no more wove you daddy or mummy!" She yells turning her head from me.

"Y/n, let's pay a Little visit to the naughty step shall we?" I say picking her up. She begins to scream and hit me.

"Y/n! Stop this right now" I say placing her down on the step. She then starts to kick me. I crouched down to her level.

"Your gonna stay here for ten minutes okay?" I say sternly, she turns away and begins to cry harder.

"Okay?!" I repeat.

"Otay" she mumbles.

It's been ten minutes and all y/n has done is scream and cry! She's gonna make herself sick, but she needs to learn her lesson.

"Y/n if you don't stop crying you won't be able to get off the naughty step" I call out. After a couple more minutes she had calmed down a bit more.

I walked over to her and crouched back down to her level. I lifted her chin so she was looking at me and began to speak.

"Y/n, do you know why your at the naughty step?" I ask calmly.

"Yes" she mumbles.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I was no good girl" she sniffs.

"What are you not going to do?" I ask looking into her bright green eyes that are a copy and paste of mine.

"No more hitting or kicking daddy" she says as I wipe the rest of her tears with my thumb.

"And?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Throw things" she sighs.

"Thank you, baby. You ready to say sorry now?"

"I sorry daddy, I wove you" she smiles kissing my cheek.

"I love you too but What about mummy?" I say taking her hand and walking in to the kitchen.

"I sorry mummy, I wove you too" y/n says giving Kendall a kiss on her cheek as well.

"I love you my baby girl"

"Can you come eat your dinner now?" I ask.

"Otay" y/n says. I place her onto my lap and help her finish her dinner.

~

"See it wasn't that bad" I say feeding her the last little bit.

"It was no good" she says scrunching up her face.

"But you were a good girl and finished it" I reply.

"I a good girl now" she giggles as I tickle her.

—————————————————————————-

I hope you enjoyed, this is the first chapter! It's not that good but I hope you like it. Feel free to suggest ideas <3