your our angel - harry imagine (t.w)

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| brodie - your two year old son|
| Backstory - your son suddenly passes away, due to being very sick|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
"harry, i can't. i-i'm just so scared" i said, tears running down my cheeks. our two year old is very sick and is in hospital. harry and i were in the car park of the hospital.

"baby, he's going to be okay. our brodie is a fighter" he said, kissing my forehead.

"no, i-i can't. i know as soon as i see him i'm gonna start bawling, i just can't stand to see our baby like that, harry he's so sick" i said, tears running down my face.

"you and i both know he loves you so much and seeing his mummy will make him feel better " harry said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

harry's pov
we had just gotten to brodies room. it took a while to calm y/n down and get her out of the car.

i understand how hard this is for her, she had a little sister growing up had lost her to cancer. i just know this is bringing back those horrible memories.

it's not easy to see our baby looking almost lifeless, many tubes and iv's connected. it's not an easy sight to see. i just want our baby healthy and safe.

"d-daddy?!" brodie said.

"it's me brods" i said, sitting in the chair besides him.

"m-mummy?!" he smiled, slowly reaching his hand out.

"i'm here baby, i'm here" y/n sniffed, taking his hand and rubbing the back of it. y/n began crying again and it made my eyes well up with tears.

"i don' feel well, m-my here hurts" brodie said, beginning to cry while motioning to his heart and lunges.

"it's okay to sleep baby" y/n said, tears streaming down her face. a week or two ago we were told he may not have much time left as he wasn't getting any better but we refused to come to terms with it.

knowing what y/n meant, made me begin to cry. i can't stand our baby being sick but him being in this pain because we can't let him go. it pains me.

"b-but i c-can't" brodie says, tears going down his face.

"if you need to sleep it's okay, sleep will help it all go away" i said, taking his other hand and rubbing it.

"n-no" brodie cried loudly, causing a nurse to run in. seeing brodie's state, she informed us what was happening.

the one thing we didn't want to happen...

@y/n.styles: 11th November 2022 - the hardest day of my life as we say goodbye to our brodie. it pains me knowing there was nothing i could of done to help you my baby boy. all i want you to know is in your two years of life you impacted so many peoples lives. i'll forever miss your infectious smile, your beautiful eyes, i'm going to miss all of you. you were so loved my baby boy, thank you for choosing me to be your mummy. please say hi to aunty milly for me. mummy and daddy miss you so incredibly much and we forever will🤍🕊️

—————————————————————————

i apologise as this is a heavy subject, and i'm here if anyone needs to talk, you can always private message me, love sadie <3