colouring - louis ddm

| name - y/n (your name) |
| your age - three |
| storyline - you and him are colouring in together |
__________________________________

louis's pov
"babe you coloured everything but inside the lines" i said, turning to look at y/n. she had a huge smile on her little face. 

"it pretty" she giggled.

"yes, very very pretty" i smiled. "why don't you try colouring in the elephant?"

"okay!" she picked up the grey crayon and began colouring. 

"try and stay inside the lines this time" i added, she nodded and i watched as she stuck her tounge out in centration. 

~

"i dideded it!" it had been thirty minutes. 

"you did it, that is the most beautiful elephant i have ever seen" i said, pulling her into a squishy hug. she giggled and hugged me back. 

"thanks you, see i stayed in lines"

"yes you did, we need to put this on the fridge it is amazing" i told her, she nodded. "come help me hang it up" she took my hand and grab the piece of paper. we made our way to the fridge and i picked her up, resting her on my hip. 

"i'll hold the drawing, you put the magnets on it" she handed me the drawing and i held it against the fridge. 

"okay!" she smiled, taking a new brightly coloured magnets and placing them genlty ontop of her drawing. "i named her bob"

"bob the elephant?" i repeated. 

"yep, bob the elephant" she giggled, placing the last magnet on. 

"well i think bob is very happy to be on the fridge"

"me too!" y/n smiled, i placed her down. "catch me" and then she bolted off, her giggles filling the house. it really is the best sound.