we all make mistakes - harry bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - six |
| gemma - your twin |
| Backstory - he likes your twin more than you |

—————————————————————————
•y/n's pov•
I was walking home from school with my twin sister gemma and let me say one thing, we do not get along! well we do unless my brother harry's back from his tours and all that stuff.

harry would rather spend the day with gemma then me, it's really obvious too. he doesn't even try to hide it. i know it's bad but this is why i've started to dislike my older brother, there's no point in trying to when all he does he push me away.

"did mum tell you?" gemma asks.

"no, what?" i ask, i have a feeling i know what it is but i don't want it to be true.

"harry's coming home! mum told me this morning harry will be home when we're home from school" gemma says happily.

"oh, i'm so excited" i say faking a smile. i'm not excited!

we made it home and gemma ran through the front doors, yelling harry's name. i just walked through the front door, threw my bag against the wall and walked past gemma and harry in a tight hug in my way to my bedroom.

"y/n? you said you were excited!" gemma giggles, while harry tickled her.

"i changed my mind" i say, stopping up the stairs.

•gemma's pov•
i've been figuring this all out, y/n doesn't like harry. it's kinda obvious but he doesn't even accept her existence, he just ignores her. i feel bad for her sometimes.

"what's up with her?" harry says, sounding annoyed.

"she had a bad day" i say, i can't tell him she doesn't like him being here. despite him acting like he basically hates her, it'll break him to hear she doesn't like him.

•Y/n's pov•
i was in my room, working on some homework. it was easy just verbs and adverbs. when my mum came in.

"hey baby, can we talk?" she asks, sitting on my bed.

"yeah, what's wrong?" i ask, i feel like she's gonna ask me about harry.

"do you not want harry here?" she asks exactly what i didn't want her to ask.

"what makes you think that" i say looking away and out my window.

"you use to get so excited when harry would come home, now you don't" she sighs.

"thats because he doesn't like me anymore" i say, tears waiting to fall from my eyes.

"baby, you know that's not true" she says, i could see the heartbreak in her eyes. i shouldn't of said anything.

"no it's true mum, have you seen how he acts with gemma. he loves her more. it's obvious" i say, tears now falling down my cheeks.

"maybe you should go ask harry to do something with you?" she suggests.

"no"

"please, for me" my mum says, now she's practically begging me i can't say no.

"fine but i'm telling you he'll say no" i say, wiping my tears from my face.