Always daddy's princess - harry ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - four |
| Backstory - you talk about your 'big' day |

—————————————————————————

•Y/n's pov•
"Daddy?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yes princess?" He reply's pulling me into a hug.

"What do you think my 'edding day will be like?"

"Mhm I think..." he says tapping his finger on his lip. "It will be the second best day of my life" he smiles kissing my cheek.

"Why that daddy?" I ask.

"Well the best day ever! Was meeting my princess so the second best day would be handing my princess over to someone else"

"Silly daddy! Im always gonna be your princess" I smile moving onto his lap and giving him a big wet kiss on his cheek.

• • •
So it's been a bit hasn't it? Im now twenty three and I'm about to... get married! I can't believe it! To the best guy ever too. His name is Sean. He treats me just like a princess and I love it.

"Im coming in!" I hear my dad yell from the other side of the door. I turn around and run straight into his arms. I missed him! He's Been so busy touring I never get to see him.

"Your look absolutely stunning" he whispers into my ear while I pull out of our hug giving him a kiss on the cheek and wiping the tears that managed to fall onto his cheeks.

"If you cry then I'll cry"

"Too bad" he chuckles pulling me into another tight hug.

"I love you" I sniff trying not to cry.

"I love you more" here come the tears. Oh god. Someone get my makeup artist, I'm gonna need major touch ups.

• • •
IM MARRIED!

And right now I was sitting with my dad and the lads. Dad pretty much pulled me over here. Which I didn't mind they're all really cool to talk too.

"I remember when I first met you, you were so tiny!" Louis says being rather overly dramatic.

"I win! I remember when Harry told us when he was going to be expecting a baby!" Zayn says rubbing it in Lou's face while I burst out into fights of laughter. They make everything a competition.

"I win actually. I was there the whole time! Before any of you! Ha!" Dad yell rather loudly.

"We get it you win" Lou sighs laying back in his chair dramatically.

"It's okay Lou, when you think about it. He didn't really win, mum did" I whisper into his ear.

"Ha! Sucks to be haz but we won't ruin his little celebration"

• • •
It's been a little bit but right now dad and I were beginning our daddy daughter dance.

"Wanna know something cool?" Dad whispers to avoid crying, you could hear it in his voice.

"When do I not?" I say resting my head on his shoulder as we slowly danced.

"I remember when you were four and you asked me what your wedding would look like"

"How wasn't that like forever ago?" I giggle.

"Then you told me you'd always be my princess" He says ignoring my last statement.

"Well you have nothing to worry about do you?" I say moving my head and looking at him.

"I do so!" He chuckles defensively. He turns everything into a competition! Which I'm fine with I do it too but still! It's probably from living with the guys for so long.

"Your quite silly dad, I'll always be your princess" I say letting a tear slip from my eye.

"Always daddy's princess" he whispers wiping the tears of my cheek and kissing it.

—————————————————————————

I'm sorry this is really bad ahaha feel free to give me ideas and corrections <3333