Arugements - louis ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - four |
| hayden - your brother |
| ally - your mum |
| Backstory - you and him have an argument after he won't play with you|

—————————————————————————
•y/n pov•
"Daddy? Can you play with me?" I ask skipping into my daddy's office.

"Not right now, I'm really busy" he reply's not even taking a second to look at me.

"Oh, okay" I sighed going to walk out of his offcie before my older brother hayden walked in.

"Hey dad, wanna play some football with me?" He asks, daddy immediately draws all of his attention onto him.

"Of course I'll be right out" he smiles. While I stood there jaw dropped. Hayden ran out of the office excitedly.

"Daddy!"

"What y/n?" He snaps.

"Why can't I play with you?" i asked, stomping my foot onto the ground,

"y/n, stop this behaviour now" daddy says angrily.

"i hate you daddy!" i yell running out of the room tears running down my face.

•Ally's pov•
i heard a bunch of yelling and then y/n's door slam, just as i was about to get up and check if everythings okay. lou walked down the stairs, i could tell he was sad. he hates fighting with any of his kids. i could see the tears in his eyes just waiting to fall.

"lou i'm sure she's just upset and didn't mean whatever she said" i say, getting up and hugging him tightly.

"she means it" i heard him say softly.

"she means what?" i ask.

"she said.." he began. "that she h-hates me" tears now slowly falling down his face.

"you know she loves you so much, she's just angry. she just wants her daddy all to herself and can't share" i say wiping his tears. "how about i go speak to her, i know you promised you'd play with hayden"

"okay" he smiles. i walk up to y/n's room, i could hear her crying to herself. i opened her door slowly and closed it behind me.

"baby, it's okay" i say, sitting besides her.

"no it not, i make daddy sad. i didnt mean to" she cry's into my chest.

"it's okay, daddy just was hurt by what you said. but everyone makes mistakes and you and daddy both made some" i say rubbing her back. "daddy shouldn't of gotten mad at you but you shouldn't have said that you hate him"

"i know i feel bad. i don't want daddy be mad at me.. what if he hates me now" she cries harder.

"shhh" i coo. "trust me, daddy will never hate you"

"pinky promise" she says, her glossy blue eyes looking up at me.

"i pinky promise" i say linking my pinky finger to hers. i looked over near her door and saw lou standing in the doorway, tears still slowly falling down his face. y/n caught on and looked over.

"i super sorry daddy" y/n says jumping up and running into his arms. "i love you so so so much" she says kissing his cheek.

"daddy's really sorry, he shouldn't of gotten mad at you princess. i love you to the moon and back to infinity" he says kissing her cheek back, wiping her tears.

"woah, that a lot" she giggles.

"theres that smile i love so much"