my dad - louis ddm

| name - y/n (your name) |
| your age - three |
| your mum - eleanor |
| thank you notcharli for the idea |
__________________________________

louis's pov
around just over five months ago, eleanor and i successfully adopted our daughter lily. it was a long and lengthy process but it was all worth it when we met lily. we adopted her from korea and she is the sweetest thing ever, she just fits in so well she's perfect. 

today is lily's third birthday and she's been begging to go to one of our shows. so we decided to let her go, we even bought her a pair of pink head phones. she keeps telling both eleanor and i how excited she is.

lily is definitely more on the quiet side but she enjoys a little bit of attention, an odd combo but it's what make her, her. despite her characteristics, we decided to keep her out of the pubic eye it just seemed like the safer thing to do. she loves coming to our shows and will run on the stage before our shows. 

it was a collective decision between eleanor and i, along with the boys that we would figure out a way that lily could come on the stage. just long enough for us all to sign happy birthday, to really make her feel special. 

~

we had maybe thirty minutes left of the show and it had been so fun. a minor water fight, harry tripping down some stairs and niall nearly slipping on water, luckily liam caught him in time. we all shared a collective nod and i quickly ran off the stage and to eleanor and lily. 

"lils, you want to come?" i asked her. she looked shocked and raised her eyebrow. 

"on there?" 

"yeah, i promise it's a lot of fun. it won't be for too long" i told her. i knew she wanted too, but she was just a little shy. 

"okay but you stay with me" she smiled, i picked her up and held her on my hip. before hugging eleanor and giving her a quick kiss. i adjusted the pair of headphones on her as i walked back onto the stage, everyone cheered loudly as their eyes laid on lily. 

"not many of you know this little beauty but this is lily and it's her third birthday!" niall said, giving lily a hug. lily always told me he was her favourite, she calls him 'ni ni'. 

"lily is my adorable daughter and we would love if you could help us celebrate our beautiful little lily" i spoke as many people cheered and screamed, guess it was out now.

we started to sign happy birthday, lily had the biggest smile on her face watching as all these people sung happy birthday for her. "this is all for you babe" i told her and kissed her cheek. once the song was over, lily begged for me to put her down so she could wave to everyone. 

she ran around the stage waving to everyone, before running to niall. he scooped her up and spun her around, lily's giggles were the cutest thing. "more ni ni!" she mumbled, her eyebrows fused together.

"aren't you dizzy lils?" he asked her, everyone 'awwing' watching as she shook her head. "why don't you make daddy do it?" i ran over dramatically and scooped her away from niall, she giggled loudly. 

"my daddy" she giggled, clinging tightly onto my shirt. i forgot my microphone was on and her small voice rung through the speakers. everyone 'awwed' again but she didn't seem to mind, but instead took my microphone and began saying random words. it was the perfect ending to a perfect day, with my perfect lily. 

__________________________________

sorry it took me so long to write this request, and sorry it's not the best but if anyone has anything they would like me to change i'm open to any suggestions <3

thank you again notcharli for this suggestion