bad grade - harry ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - thirteen|
| taylor - your mum |
| Backstory - he grounds you after you get a bad grade|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
i sighed looking down at my history test, 10/100. i failed. i failed bad. mum and dad are gonna kill me.

they care a lot about grades, they say it's important to get a good education and try your best during school.

what makes it worse is dad said if i got a good mark, which in his mind is at least a 75 or above i could go with him for his promo tour. i'm definitely not going on the tour, and im definitely grounded.

~

"hi honey, how was your day?" my mum asked as i got into the car.

"it was good, same as always" i smiled, i've decided not to tell them about my score. maybe it's a bad choice.

"that's good, did mr hudson give you your mark back for that history test?" she asked, rasing an eyebrow at me.

"no, not yet" i lie.

"oh that's a shame"

~

"hey baby, how was school?" my dad asked just as i walked into the house.

"good" i smiled, walking past him and straight up to my bedroom.

"mhm okay"

on my way to my room i quickly threw the test into the bin, closing the lid and then running back out. i got to my room and threw my bag down, sighing in relief. i changed and laid down in bed.

harrys pov

what a liar. she has no clue we get email her results, both taylor and i knew she failed. we just wanted her to tell us about it, not lie. i walked up to her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"come in"

"hey princess, did you get your history test results back yet?" i asked.

"no, not yet. why is everyone asking me this" she sighed angrily.

"thats funny, mr hudson just email your mum and i. seriously y/n, a 10! out of a hundred. not to mention you lied to us about it" i said, watching as her face changed from anger to fear.

"i was scared, i really wanted to go with you and i knew you'd be mad"

"you told us you studied, what were you doing?" i said, getting mad.

"maybe i did study, its a hard class"

"what were you doing instead" i said once again, but more angry then before. "and do not even think about lying"

"i went to a party" she mumbled.

"i don't even know what to think, y/n! we have raised you to know school comes first, you need a good education, its so important, its more important than going to some party"

"i know, i'm sorry"

"i'm sorry but you know this means you can't come, and your going to have to start studying. failing and lying means your grounded too" i said.

"i know" she said, her head hanging low.

"i'm really sorry for getting mad, it's just you don't understand what a good education can do for you in the future" i said, sitting besides her.

"i promise ill try harder, i'll study twice as hard, no parties" y/n said.

"that's what i wanted to hear" i smiled. "i love you princess

"i love you too dad"

"p.s next time you fail, don't leave it in the trash can" dad chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.