tiny dancer - zayn imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| frankie - your four year old daughter |
| Backstory - your daughters first dance concert|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
todays frankie's first day concert, shes super excited to get to dance on a stage. she's in three dances, lyrical, jazz and ballet.

since she's in the youth age devision, their isn't much to do other than a change of costume. her hair has to be in a low bun for all of her dances.

therefore zayn and i are able to watch her, one of frankie's friends mum is backstage and promised to help frankie with her costumes. tomorrow i'll be helping the girls so her mum and dad can watch.

"hey baby, you excited?" i asked as a very happy frankie ran into the room.

"yep!" she smiles, jumping onto the bed.

"should we start getting you ready?"

"yes! what one first?" frankie smiled.

"you have to be wearing your lyrical" i said, just as zayn walked in.

"daddy!" frankie said happily running and jumping into zayn's arms.

"hey bug, you excited?"

"very"

~

frankie was now in her lyrical costume, it's a beautiful soft blue with silky white fabric on the back and of course lots of sparkles.

"your so pretty, look how gorgeous you are" i said, watching as frankie spinned around in a circle.

"i love it!" she smiles, still spinning.

"be careful you don't want to hurt yourself, but now you have to put your jersey on. we don't want to get anything on your costume" i said, unbuttoning her jersey, with her dance studio name on it, plus her name on the back.

~

i just finished getting frankie ready, her hair was done in a small bun at the bottom of her head. light makeup on including a soft red lipstick.

"i ready now" she smiles, slipping on her lyrical shoes, along with booties on the top.

"woah, don't you look like a beautiful princess" zayn said from the doorway.

"doesn't she" i smiled.

"thank you very much"

"now let's get in the car, we're going to be late" i chuckled, grabbing frankie's small light pink suitcase with all her costumes and shoes.

~

we got to the concert and it was crazy, dancers and parents everywhere. "mummy? daddy? where is mill?" frankie asks, holding onto zayn's hand.

mill or milly is here best friend, her mum is looking after the girls tonight so zayn and i can watch.

"just over there baby" i said, frankie let go of zayn's hand and bolted over to her.

"i guess i know where i stand" zayn sighed, dramatically.

"you look so manly, i love the pink suitcase" i chuckled, motioning to the pink suitcase next to him.

"oh shh"

~

we were now waiting to watch frankie, i couldn't contain my excitement. i can't wait to watch her do something she loves.

it was about halfway into the concert and the younger routines were going. i must add, all the older dancers were amazing.

all of a sudden frankie's lyrical class runs out onto the stage. i took zayn's hand and held it tightly.

the music began and she looked so happy, i might be biased but she was amazing. frankie had a huge smile on her face while she did her dance. it was adorable. the routine finished and i couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"she did so well, frankie looked so happy" i smiled.

"yeah she did, she winked for me. i told her before to wink if she saw me" zayn chuckled.

~

the concert was now over, zayn and i couldn't be more proud of her. she did so well. she danced beautifully and i can't wait until we get to watch her again.

i was now waiting to get frankie, we had to wait as they let out each age group. i knew it would take a while so zayn quickly grabbed the flowers from the car.

"frankie malik" ms rose, frankie's teacher called out. i walked up to the door to see frankie smiling.

"mummy!" she smiled, i took her hand and her suitcase as walked out of the way.

"you did so well baby, daddy and i are so proud of you" i said, as we stopped to wait for zayn.

"where is daddy?" she pouted, looking around. i saw zayn coming up behind her, but he had put his index finger to his lips.

"boo" zayn said, tapping her shoulders. frankie jumped before giggling.

"daddy!" she said, hugging him tightly.

"hey bug, you did so well" he said, kissing her cheek and handing her the bouquet of flowers.

"woah, they're so pretty thank you" she smiled, putting her nose to them. "they smell so good too!"

"we're so proud of you, but it's getting really late. why don't we get ice cream on our way home?"

"ooo yes please" frankie said, jumping up and down excitedly.

frankie held her flowers and held my hand in the other. zayn holding her small suitcase, as we made our way back to the car.

i'd call this a very successful first dance concert. i can't wait until we get to watch her dance again.