homework - liam bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - six |
| Backstory - he helps you with your homework|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
"li? can you help me with this please" i called out, i was sitting at the dining table struggling with my homework.

"yeah of course, what do you need help with" he smiles, sitting next to me.

"finishing sentences" i sighed, sliding the word sheet next to him.

"this is easy, you just have to use a word like 'but, as, and' to add" he said. "what's the first one"

"the farmer has a cow"

"so just pick a word and add onto it, try using and" he suggested.

"the farmer has a cow and a chicken" i smiled.

"perfect, now write that down, only two more" he smiles, i don't know why he's so happy. it's homework.

"the big brown dog jumped over the fence"

"what about trying but, maybe the dog landed in the pool? or maybe the dog hurt their foot"

"the big brown dog jumped over the fence but he hurt his foot" i said, writing it down as i spoke.

"now, the lucky last one" liam said dramatically. sends too much time with louis.

"the singer sang for thousands of people" i said, this will be hard.

"what about using as or because"

"i like as" i smiled. "the singer sang for thousands of people as they all cheered"

"that was a good one, writing that down" liam said.

"how do i spell cheered?" i asked.

"c-h-e-e-r-e-d" he smiled. "see that was easy once you break it down a little"

"thank you li" i smiled, hugging him tightly.