injuries and forgiveness - harry bsm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - nine|
| his age - eighteen|
| Backstory - you fight then something bad happens to him |
__________________________________

y/n's pov
"harry please" i begged for the fifth time. he was going to the movies with his firends and i really want to come.

"no y/n, i've said a thousand times and ill say it a thousand more. you can not come" harry said, pushing past me.

"why" i whined.

"y/n just cut it out, you will just waste everyone's time, plus no one want's you there. you annoy everyone" he said, his voice stern.

"harry please, your just trying to make me feel unwanted" i sighed, his words hurt. i'm not going to lie but i can't show him that.

"becase you are!" he yelled, fed up with me. "no one wants you there, they're only nice to you because you will run off crying"

i held my tears in. "your just trying to make me upset so i don't want to go" i yelled back.

"yeah, your right! i don't want you to go, why do you have to be like this!" he said, before scoffing. "i wish you weren't my sister"

i scoffed before running off, i know i might just be being sensitive but his words hurt. and before i knew it i was running down the path.

i ran as fast as i could, before i looked behind me to see harry running after me. this just made me run faster. something in me snapped.

harry's pov
i know i was too harsh, i just got so annoyed and angry. i know i should not have said all that horrible stuff, i didn't think before running after y/n. she is one fast runner.

i ran for a minute or two before she came into my view, i watched as she looked back at me tears in her eyes before running again.

"y/n! come back" i yelled out, hoping she would stop running but she didn't she just ran faster.

i watched as y/n bolted across a road, a huge car coming her way. i didn't think before running and pushing her off the road.

y/n's pov
before i knew it i had been shoved off of the road and heard tires sqeak loudly. i looked back at the road to see atleast five people surrounding someone on the road.

i looked at the road to see... harry! i immediately began to cry and ran into the road to see him. it's all my fault.

a lady in her mid twenty's came over and hugged me. "what's your name sweetie?"

"y-y/n, i-is he o-okay?" i cried.

"i'm sure he will be honey, do you know him?" she asks, making me cry harder.

"he's my brother" i cried, she took me to sit on the gutter as people swarmed around my brother making sure he's okay. one of them calling an ambulance.

"do you know your parents number? we need to call them" the lady asks.

"y-yeah" i sniffed, tears still flowing down my cheeks. she got her phone out and i put my mum's number in.

she talked to me and tried to calm me down, it wasn't really working. the ambulance had just came a few minutes ago and harry was being taken to the nearby hospital.