is that what this is about - liam bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - fourteen |
| Backstory - he somehow finds out you were hanging out with your boyfriend |
—————————————————————————

•liam's pov•
y/n said she was going shopping with a friend or two. i could tell she was lying, i told mum but she just shrugged it off and smiled.

i think y/n might just be lying to me... i don't know why? did i do something? i looked out the window due to the sound of a door closing. it was y/n and a guy?

i know, she's old enough to have a boyfriend blah blah blah. but she's not, my baby sister is too young for a boyfriend.

"bye, i'll see you at school tomorrow" y/n smiled.

"yeah, i'll call you tonight though" the guy smiles, giving y/n a hug.

"i'll be waiting" y/n chuckles, giving him a quick kiss. she isn't allowed to kiss boys?!

~

"who's that? seems touchy" i say, from my spot on the lounge as y/n walks in.

"friend" she says, still smiling.

"yeah because we all kiss our friends, i'll call zayn now" i say sarcastically, while very dramatically getting my phone from my pocket.

"you and i both know people would pay to watch that" she chuckles, changing the subject.

"not the point, your too young to be kissing boys" i say.

"your not my father, i can do what i want. both mum and dad know, they're fine with it. it's just you liam. your way too judgmental, that's why i haven't told you yet. we've been dating for months" she says angrily. "you never approve of anything i do"

"i do so, i don't judge you, i protect you. i was once a fourteen year old boy, i know how they think" i say.

"yeah because you and him are the same. your a jerk, and he treats me like im the most special person on earth" she says. "you can't get all mad because you don't even know him, you barely even know me"

"im not a jerk, im trying to protect you y/n. your being ridiculous. your my sister of course i know you" i say, i could feel my face getting red.

"if you know me what's my favourite color?" she smirks.

"yello-" i begin to say.

"-wrong green, favourite animal?"

"giraffe" i say semi confident.

"wrong again, koala. lucky last, who's my favourite actor?"

"the guy from austin and ally, ross lynch?"

"and you guessed it, wrong once again. florence pugh. see you don't know me liam" she says, sadness in her eyes.

"i've never heard you speak of florence, i've never heard you even say you liked green and lastly you've never even spoken about koalas" i say angrily.

"yes i have your too busy with your whole band thing and yourself to even take into encounter who or how anyone else is" she says, tears running down her cheeks.

"is that what this is about? me never being home?" i ask, my voice softening.

"no, it's about you being a jerk" she says, tears still flowing down her cheeks. i immediately wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"your a jerk for not even trusting your own sister, your a jerk for assuming everything, your a jerk for never being there for any of us, and most of all your a jerk for leaving us" she says, hiccuping along the way.

"im sorry, i really am. for everything. i can't control when the band tours, and i wish i was home more" i say, tears waiting to fall.

"the great liam payne crying? next new headline" she sniffs. i still had my arms wrapped around her, her smaller arms holding on tightly.

"i promise i'll try to be there for you more, i really will. i'm sorry for everything" i say.

"it's okay, i guess i've just missed my big brother , take that in i am never admitting that again" she chuckles.

"i've missed you too, why don't we go out for dinner just the two of us? mum and dad are out grocery shopping, i'll call them"

"really?"

"yeah anything for you" i smile, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"i need to redo my mascara, i'll be back" she says excitedly.

"you don't need makeup! your too young for that crap" i called out laughing, i could hear her giggling from her room.