spider - liam bsm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - thirteen |
| Backstory - your scared of a spider|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
i was sat in my room, working on a school project that was due tomorrow when i noticed something in the corner of my eye.

a big fat black spider.

now i love most animals but spiders, lizards and snakes. get them the hell away from me. i'm not saying to kill it, i'd never do that. just get it as far away from me as possible.

i sat there shocked before i began to scream and run out of the room. no one's home to get it, apart from my brother liam.

now, liam is a good brother but when he's mad, oh he's mad. and todays ones of those days. it's one of his last days off and managements kicking his ass.

i didn't think twice and ran down the stairs screaming liam's name. "liam! liam! liam!" and ran straight into the lounge room.

"what" he groans.

"there's a huge spider in my room! can you please get it!" i yell.

"calm down, your thirteen fucking years old.why can't you get it yourself?" he snapped.

"liam please, i promise i wont ask you again it's just really freaky" i said, basically on my knees begging.

"ugh, fine" he got up and started walking up the stairs and into my room.

~

"y/n you have to be fucking kidding me, it's the smallest spider i've seen in my life. it's the size of a pin tack"

"no it's not liam, stop doing this. i know you've had a shitty day but don't take it out on me" i said, getting fed up. "it's not my fault i'm scared of the spider and maybe to me it's big"

"i know, i'm sorry. i'll get it now" he sighed.

he got the spider and put it outside and then back back into my room and sat besides me. "i'm sorry babe, i didn't mean to take my day out on you, i'm really sorry"

"it's okay li, just don't do it again. you become a real jerk" i chuckled.

"i know, i'm working on it" he chuckles, giving me a hug.

—————————————————————————-

sorry i haven't been updating recently, i've been away camping and had no reception. i hope you like this one <3