tattoos? - Louis ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - four |
| Backstory - you see his tattoos and ask what
they are|
—————————————————————————

Y/n's pov
Last night I got to sleep with mummy and daddy! I got to cuddle too, I love my cuddles. I also got to sleep in the middle.

"What is this?" I mumble lifting my head off of my daddy's chest to see what looked like a colouring book without the colouring.

I trace my finger along the lines carefully, there was so many. They all look so cool, some are plain and simple and some are detailed and probably have some meaning.

louis's pov
I woke up to y/n tracing my tattoos. I think at this point she thinks they're normal, she's never asked about them but now she's a bit older she's probably curious.

"Daddy?!" Y/n yells wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me.

"Good morning, love but be a tad quieter mummy is still sleeping" I say kissing her forehead.

"Okay daddy. What are these?" She asks still tracing my tattoos.

"There tattoos" I reply still half asleep.

"Is it like a colouring book?" She asks curiously.

"Kinda. They use a thing called a tattoo gun-"

"-a gun!" She says a petrified look on her adorable little face.

"No" I chuckle "it's like a pen. They draw them on, you can get them coloured too" I reply trying to calm her down.

"I want tattoo"

"You have to wait until your old like mummy" I say as she giggles.

"You old too" she giggles.

"Shhh i am not" I say tickling her.

"Yeah you older than mummy" y/n giggles loudly.

"Let's go get some breakfast you silly monkey" I say scooping her up and carrying her bridal style.

"Pancakes?!"

"Anything you want"

—————————————————————————

If you've read my other book 'I love you always' you'll definitely recognise this chapter, I used little bits from it and kinda changed it to this point of view. I just really liked the idea.