dinner at grandmas - niall ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - three|
| Backstory - you go to your grandma's for her birthday|
—————————————————————————

niall's pov
we arrived at my mums not too much later and y/n bolted up to the door. my mum was already there, she must of heard the car.

it was her birthday last week and tonight we're doing a small dinner. it was gonna to be me, y/n, greg, denise and theo.

"hi y/n, oh don't you just look gorgeous" she said, opening the door and hugging y/n.

"thank you, and happy birthday" y/n said, handing her the flowers we had gotten her. they were lillies, after y/n popular demand.

"happy birthday mum" i said, giving her a quick hug.

"thank you, and thank you for the flowers. they're beautiful"

"they're lillie's!" y/n said, smiling.

y/n's pov
"i'm gonna win" theo said, as he raced me in mario.

"no i am" i said, trying to beat him. it wasn't working very well. i was very far behind, like maybe a lap behind him.

"i won! i'm amazing at mario kart" he said, rubbing it in my face like he always does.

"you always win" i pouted, putting my controller down and crossing my arms.

"sorry y/n, i don't mean to" he said, putting his controller down and hugging me.

"thank you theo, it okay. your just good at it" i said, hugging him back.

"i think dinners ready, i can smell something" he said, as we both ran into the kitchen.

"did you win this time?" daddy asked me, while i took a seat next to him and between grandma.

"no, theo won again" i said, making theo smile.

"you'll get him next time" my daddy said.

"i hope so but you said that last time" i say, feeling a little defeated.

"maybe you have another talent, do you like to draw? or dance?" aunty Denise said.

"yeah, or maybe a really good singer, better than your daddy" grandma said.

"maybe" i agreed, mario kart is not my thing. "but i definitely no good at mario kart"

"neither was your dad" uncle greg said, making daddy's jaw drop. "i recon you could beat him, easy"

"you played dirty in my defence" daddy said, his cheeks all pink.

————————————————————————

if you've read one of my other books 'rescue' you'll recognise this chapter. sorry this was such a small chapter. i changed it slightly to work with this, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did. you could always check 'rescue' out. obviously you don't have to, im not going to force you to read it. i hope you have a great day/night, i love you all sadie <3