panic - niall bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - seven|
| thank you @blazingmoonshine for the idea <3 |
| Backstory - you have a panic attack and he helps you |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
"ni? can you help me please?" i asked, walking into my brothers bedroom.

"yeah of course, what's up?" he smiles, turning to me.

"can you help me with my speech?" i asked, my head hanging a little low. i do not want to do this speech.

"yeah, what's it about?" he replied, stands up and walking over to me.

"you" i smiled, while we went to the dinning room table.

"well, i'm honoured to be able to help you with this, i do in fact know a lot about moi" he says, with a funny accent and pointing to himself.

"thank you ni" i chucked, taking a seat next to him.

niall's pov
"so what do i write?" y/n asked me, pen in her hand and paper on the table.

"how do you want to start it?" i asked, i never really did to well in school.

"my brother niall" she smiled, writing it down. "now what" y/n said, looking up at me hopelessly.

"um, good question" i replied, my mind blank. "i'm sorry i'm clearly not the best person to help"

"it's okay ni, i'm not either" she smiled before a light bulb went off in her mind. "i know!"

~

we had finished her speech, y/n was now reading over it. her eyes scanning each word, fear in her eyes and all over her face.

"what's wrong?" i asked, she just shook her head and covered her eyes with her hands.

"can't ni" she whispered, i could tell she was a short of breath, as her chest raising up and down rapidly.

"talk to me, it's okay. here" i said, taking her hands of her face and holding them. tears slowly making their way down her cheeks.

i quickly figured out she was having a panic attack, sometimes one of the boy's will get one before we do a big show.

"it's okay, can you tell me five things you can see?" i asked, her eyes scanning the room before nodding, panic still all over her face.

"you, me, p-paper, p-pen, table" she said, breathing slowly as she tried to regain her breath.

"now how about four things you can touch"

"table, you, me, p-pen" she said, a fresh set of tears rolling down her cheeks as she said 'pen' her eyes scanning it, her chest going up and down.

"princess, look at me, not the pen, look at me" i said, as her eyes slowly made their way to my eyes. "now how about three things you can hear?"

"you, my chest, my heart" she said, holding onto her chest with her right hand, her left one still in mine.

"now this one's funny, two things you can smell?" i said, she smiled a little.

"mums candle and your soap" she said, looking at the candle on the kitchen bench.

she was now a lot more calm, but i could tell she was still scared and panicked. "now lucky last, one thing you can taste"

"that weird, the air" she replied.

"do you feel better princess?" i asked, she nodded before hugging me tightly.

"i was scared ni, really scared" she whispered.

"what are you scared about?" i asked.

"that and the speech" she whispered, not letting go off me.

"that was a panic attack, you just got a little worked up over your speech but i promise i can talk to mum and we can find a way for you to maybe not do the speech, but i think you should do it" i replied.

i felt her nod on my shoulder. "i'll do it, i'll be brave because i know you would be brave"

"i think you can do it, your so brave" i smiled.

"thank you ni, do you think i could practice my speech?" she smiles.

"of course you can, i'd love to hear it" she quickly grabbed the paper and stood in front of me.

—————————————————————————

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter. i struggle a little with writing things like this so don't be shy if you have any corrections! thank you again
@blazingmoonshine for this idea
- xoxo sadie