christmas surprises- zayn ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - five |
| gigi's - your mum |
| Backstory - he surprises you on christmas |

—————————————————————————
•gigi's pov•
this year zayn happens to be on tour during christmas. our five year old daughter y/n didn't take this very well and if anyone mentions christmas she starts to scream and cry for zayn.

i told zayn how upset she was and he managed to pull a few strings and he's gonna surprise her on christmas!

• • •
it's christmas morning! i woke up to y/n in zayn and i's bed. she was laying there staring at the empty spot next to her, where zayn is meant to sleep.

"good morning baby" i say, kissing her cheek.

"morning mummy" she sniffs.

"do you want to go open some presents?" i ask, hoping to lift her spirits.

"okay but i want daddy" she says tears in her eyes.

"i wish daddy was here too" i say, wiping her tears from her cheeks. we went downstairs and made some pancakes for breakfast. y/n then started to open her stocking.

"look mummy lipgloss" she giggles showing me a clear lipgloss.

"that's so pretty" i say from my spot on the floor next to her, a cup of hot chocolate in my hands.

"mummy it's a kinder egg" y/n says in shock.

"you really love those don't you?" i chuckled.

"santa really know me well" she says putting the chocolate egg in her pile of presents. i looked down at my phone to see a message from zayn, he's less than three minutes away.

"woah! bubbles!" y/n giggles, a hot pink bubble wand in her hands.

"we'll have to go outside later so you can play with them, you can show me how amazing you are at blowing bubbles"

"can you film me later so i can show daddy?!" she asks.

"of course i can" i smile. "why don't i take one now? we can show daddy your bubble wand?" i took out my phone and held it up, instead of taking a photo i took a video.

a couple seconds after i hit record zayn walked through the front door, y/n's face lit up and she sat there shocked. her jaw dropped to the floor happy tears gathering in her eyes.

"merry christmas baby" zayn said, y/n got up and ran straight into his arms.

"daddy! i thought you weren't coming!" she says, a couple tears going down her cheeks.

"wanna show daddy your bubble wand now?" i chuckle.

"stuff bubble wand! daddy home! best present ever!" she yells, not letting go of zayn.

"i love you" zayn chuckles, kissing her cheek.

"i love you so so so so so much more daddy!" y/n giggles. this has to be my favourite christmas ever.