lou! - louis bsm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - six |
| his age - eighteen |
| Backstory - he picks you up from school after not being home for a while  |
—————————————————————————

louis pov
the boys and i have a week long break, and today i finally got to come back home. i've missed my family so much.

i had only let my mum know i was coming home, i wanted to surprise my sisters. i even plan on surprising y/n when i go get her from school.

y/n's pov
i was sitting in my classroom, i think the bell goes soon. well i hope the bell goes soon. i do not like school, i just want to go home.

"y/n? what's the answer?" my teacher asked me. i looked at the board in shock and tried to quickly figure it out.

"it's two" i said, unsure of myself.

"that's correct, good job" she smiled. i smiled to myself before going back to my daydreaming.

i just miss my brother, i guess this is why i no longer like school. he used to pick me up every afternoon and we would walk home.

now lottie picks me up. don't get me wrong. i love lottie so much, but i just miss my lou. he even sometimes would take me to the corner shop to get an ice cream, or a small lollie.

louis's pov
i was standing at the bottom gate, were lottie usually picks y/n up. i couldn't wait to see her, i've missed her so much.

that sounds a little mean, i love all my sisters the same. it's just y/n and i are close, despite the age gap. we just click, the same sense of humour and things like that.

sometimes when i'm on tour and i say something funny and no one finds it as funny as i do. i always imagine y/n laughing and finding it the most hilarious thing ever.

the school bell had gone and before i knew it you could see a bunch of kids running down the hill to go home, including y/n.

she was just walking with her friends, her eyes scanning to look for lottie. i smiled awaiting her reaction.

once her eyes finally laid on me, she bolted down the hill and ran straight towards me. jumping up into my arms.

i held her for a minute and hug embraced her hug. "lou! it can't be you, is it?"

"yes it's me silly" i chuckled.

"i missed you so much" she smiled, i put her down and took her bag off her.

"i missed you so much, you have no idea" i told her, taking her hand as we walked out of the schools gates.

"i wanna know everything! did you pull any pranks?" she asked.

"heaps"

"tell me the best one" y/n smiled.

"maybe on niall, i hid in his bunk with silly string, then when he opened the curtain i attacked him with two cans of silly string" i said, y/n bursting out into laughter.

"do you have any more silly string?" she said, once she had calmed down.

"no, i wish"

"we could of used it on phoebe, she's been annoying me lately" she said, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"i am super duper sorry"

"it okay lou, don't be silly" y/n smiled as we walked down our street.

i can't even begin to say how much i missed our silly little conversations like this. talking about random stuff that happened at school, or at home.

i am very happy to be home for the week, i love what i do and all the boys but i hate leaving my family again.