silence? - harry ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - fourteen |
| kendall - your mum |
| thank you @akshitatiwari9 for the request <3 |
| storyline - you and him have an aurgment and it ends in the silent treatment |
__________________________________

harry's pov
"thank you, have a good night" i said, hanging up the phone. y/n's school had called me to inform me she was now skipping classes and failing.

anger was running through my vains, she isn't like this. she knows she's better than this too. ever since kendall and i spilt she's been having a hard time.

i understand that but it is no excuse for her to act out like this, who knows what else she's doing?

i waited a few mintues before going up to y/n's room. i needed to let myself calm down, i knew if i went up all angry i'd say something i'd regret.

i knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. "you can come in". i opened it, y/n sitting at on her bed, her show paused.

"uh your school called" i began, i don't really know how to bring it up.

"oh they did? what did they say?" she asked, it was obvious she had no idea about what i'd been told.

"they told me your failing all of your classes" i began, i decided to start with that. i knew i'd get too angry if i said anything else.

her face dropped, the smile on her face was gone. "i promise i'm really trying dad, schools hard"

"i know it's hard babe, you could of said something" i said, trying to remain calm. "that's not all they said"

"r-really? what else did they say?" she asked.

"that your now skipping classes and being disrespectful during class" i added, playing with the rings on my fingers to keep myself from yelling.

"i promise they're lying, i'm always in class. there's another y/n, maybe they called the wrong parent" she lied, i knew she was lying. her green eyes always go darker when she's lying.

"i know your lying, just tell me the truth y/n" i said.

"i'm not lying dad, why would you even say that!" she yelled.

"don't you dare raise your voice at me" i said, there goes being calm.

"i'm not raising my voice dad, i'm annoyed because you think i'm lying!"

"cut the bullshit y/n, you need to step it up and take responsibility for your actions. you need to stop skipping classes and respect your teachers. i understand schools hard and i get that but you can't act like that at school. do you know how important a good education is?" i said, my voice raising after each word.

"but it doesn't matter to me! i don't care! why do you get so pressed" she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"why can't you just take responsibility for this? i know your mum and i have been having troubles but it's no reason for you to act like this. your mum and i have made many sacrifices for you and this is how you repay us?" i said a little more calmer.

"it's not because of that!" she yelled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"then why are you acting like this!" i yelled.