baby T - louis imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| tayler - your newborn son|
| storyline - first interview after your baby was born|
__________________________________

y/n's pov
today louis is going to his first interview since tayler was born. he isn't too happy about having to leave, but i continuously reminded him that we'd both be watching live and be at home waiting for him.

"promise?" lou pouted, standing in the door way.

"i promise, now go before your late. we both love you so so so much" i said, planting a soft kiss on lou's lips.

"i love you both so so so much too" he smiled, kissing my cheek and then kissing taylers forehead.

~

i was sat on the floor next to tayler who was in his bouncer. we were waiting to see lou and the boys in their interview. the interview began and they were all acting like their usual silly selves apart from lou who was a little down.

"so louis, you and y/n just welcomed a baby a month or so ago? how's that going" james asked.

"it's amazing, it was rocky at first especially at night time but it's worth it. T's the most perfect baby ever, he makes it all worth it" he smiled. we decided until we were ready to announce his name we'll say baby T, just for some privacy.

"i've met baby T and i can confirm, cutest and most perfect baby ever" james agreed.

"and he really loves his uncle niall" niall smiled widely.

louis's pov
"how old is he now?" james asked.

"he's just over a month old" i smiled.

"i'm sure everyone's wondering what do you and y/n think about being new parents"

"we both love it, although it definitely comes with it challenges. we have our rough nights, he doesn't like not being held and at bedtime it sucks" i chuckled. "but i know we both would agree that we wouldn't have it any other way"

"one last thing that i'm sure people are wondering when or if you guys are planning on revealing baby T's name?"

"it's killing us too and we know baby T's name" harry said, dramatically.

"we plan on announcing it soon, there's no real answer for why we kept it to ourselves and close friends and family other than for his privacy" i spoke.

~

we spent the rest of the interview talking about tayler, new music and just other random stuff. but now all i wanted to do was go home to see y/n and tayler.

i closed my car door before rushing over to the front door, i unlocked it and went to find y/n. i knew it was tayler's bedtime so i kept quiet.

"hey, i saw the interview" y/n smiled.

"what did you think?" i asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"i think it was amazing" she chuckled. "hey, uh. can i ask you something?"

"yeah what is it?"

"do you think we should reveal tay's name?"

"yeah, if your okay with it" i said.

she went to get her phone and we picked a photo we both loved of tayler, it was hard to pick one as there is so many adorable ones.

y/n

y/n.tomlinson & louist91: tayler william tomlinson