birdies - louis ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - four |
| Backstory - you feed the birds at your window |
—————————————————————————

louis's pov
"daddy! quick!" i heard my four year old daughter yell, causing me to think something bad has happened.

when i got to her room she was standing next to her window, looking at the tree with some birds on the branches.

"baby, you made me think something was wrong" i chuckled, walking up to y/n and standing besides her.

"look how cute that baby birdy is" she smiled, pointing to a baby bird.

"yeah they are pretty cute aren't they?" i said, a smile on my face.

"can we give them something?" she asked, pouting.

"depends what you want to give them" i say.

"how about bread?"

"maybe just a little bit couldn't hurt?" we went downstairs and grabbed a small piece of bread. "make sure you break it up"

she ripped the bread into small pieces and opened her window, putting the bread on the window sill.

"now we wait" she sighed, sitting on her bed.

"why don't we name them? there's three birdy's" i say.

"good idea, how about tiny for the baby bird" she said, pointing to the baby bird.

"how about the mummy bird?"  i asked, she put her index finger to her lip.

"niall for uncle niall!" she smiles.

"you want to call the mummy bird niall?" i said, laughing. i'm definitely posting this on twitter later.

"yes, is that a problem daddy?" she sassed.

"no, just checking"

"and for the daddy bird we call him bob" she said, simply.

"so tiny, niall and bob?"

"yep!" she giggles.

"look they like it" i said, quietly pointing to the window.

"bob really likes it"

@louistomlinson: today y/n woke me up to see the birds outside her window. she later named them. the baby bird is now tiny, the mummy bird is niall ('niall for uncle niall!') and the daddy bird is bob.