date?! - zayn ddm

| name - y/n (your name) |
| your age - fourteen |
| your mum - gigi |
| storyline- he won't let you go on a date |
__________________________________

y/n's pov
"wait did you say yes?" my friend ellie asked, jumping up and down excitedly. 

my crush william had just asked me to go out tomorrow to ice skating, i've liked him for so long so i clearly said yes. i just know my dad isn't going to be happy to hear this. 

"yes ellie, i said yes" i chuckled. 

"you and will are the cutest thing ever" she smiled, before squeezing me tightly. 

~

i was now home, and i need to talk to my dad. i need to tell him about will... which i was dreading. maybe i could just not tell him? i'll tell mum, that's it. i'll just tell mum. i went into the living room to see my mum and dad, they were watching some show. i quickly ran up to my bedroom, and jumped onto my bed.

i heard a small knock on my bedroom door, before it opened slowly. "hey babe, how was school?" my dad smiled. 

"good, why?" i asked, a little flustered. did he somehow know?

"just asking" he chuckled, putting his hands up in defence. "you also hadn't come to see us, so i thought you may of had a bad day"

"oh okay, sorry just really wanted to lay down" i chuckled. 

"that's okay bug" dad smiled, walking a little back towards my door. "mum wanted me to tell you that she's thinking of ordering pizza for dinner tonight"

"ooo, thank you"

~

dad had just gone to get dinner and it was finally my time to talk to mum. i went down to the kitchen where mum was, i sat down on the breakfast bar. "hey baby"

"hi mum" i smiled. "uh can i ask you something?"

she turned around and smiled kindly at me. "of course, anything"

"i got asked by my crush if i wanted to go ice skating tomorrow night and i was wondering if i can go?" 

"yes! of course you can, this is so exciting" mum said, she stopped cleaning dishes and was now standing on the opposite side of the bench. 

"but what about dad?"

"don't worry about him, you go and have fun tomorrow night. i'll take you and if you want i'll just say we're picking ellie up and going ice skating. but i do think you should tell him" she replied. 

"okay but do we even have to tell him the truth? i mean he'll kill me for going on a date" 

"no baby, you need to tell him. if not before, after. he deserves to know" mum told me. 

"but why? i don't want to tell him, he's going to get so mad at me. but i really want to go with will, besides it's my first date" i smiled a little. "i don't want dad ruining it for me" as soon as the words left my lips, mums eyes widened. 

"a what?" i jumped when i heard dads voice. 

"uh-"

"-we're you just not going to tell me!" he snapped, anger filling his eyes.

"i was!" i snapped back, i heard mum shuffle away to dad and take the box of pizza out of his hands. 

"no you weren't! don't even try lying to me y/n!" he yelled. "i just heard you!"

"stop yelling at me" i said loudly, my eyes glossy. i could hear mum walking out of the kitchen. "i would tell you but you'd yell at me!"