late night talks - niall bsm (t.w)

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - fourteen |
| Backstory - you talk to him about how your feeling after your friend commits suicide |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
last week was the worst week of my life. my friend, my best friend since preschool past away.

i just can't bring myself to know she's truely gone, she was such a ray of sunshine. you could of never guess what she was going through, i didn't even know...

i'm angry i didn't know, i wish she had told me. maybe she'd still be here, but i know it would of been hard for her. i just really miss her.

i was sat in my room scrolling through photos of us, her smile. her beautiful smile, you could of never known what she was going through.

i can't help but feel like it's my fault. i didn't know, i could of helped her... maybe i could of saved her, i could of been there for her.

"princess? are you okay?" i heard my brother niall say.

"uh yeah, i'm okay" i said, wiping my tears.

"yeah because that's believable, i'm coming in" he said, opening my door. his eyes softened as he scanned me, it was like he knew what i was thinking.

he rushed to my side and hugged me tightly. all the emotions i had been trying to push down all suddenly overflowing.

"it's my fault niall, it's all my fault" i cried into his chest. not being able to hold it back any longer.

"it's okay, i'm here" he whispered while holding me tightly.

niall's pov
watching as my baby sister cried and blamed herself for something that isn't her fault, i don't even know how to explain it. i just want to help her.

"i-i just feel so helpless, i didn't know. i could of helped her, i-i'm such a bad friend, s-she's dead and it's my fault niall"

"baby, it's not your fault. i need you to understand that. you had no idea what she was going through. and you are certainly not a bad friend, you are such a good friend" i said, not letting go of her.

"it is niall, i-i just miss her. i want her back, why did this have to happen? why to her?"

"it's not princess, and you are allowed to miss her, apart of you always will. i know it doesn't seem like it right now but she is in a better place, she's not fighting her inner battles anymore, her minds at peace"

"thank you niall, i didn't mean to dump this all on you. i just feel guilty" she sniffs her voice low.

"feeling guilty is just apart of grief, why don't we go take some flowers to her tomorrow? just you and i?" i suggested.

"it would mean a lot, thank you. really, thank you" she said. "c-can you stay here? i don't wanna go to sleep yet"

"of course i can" i said, kissing her cheek.

i can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling, losing a friend is horrible. she's such a strong person, she never lets her guard down. im glad she told me how she's feeling. i want to be here for her, through all of it.

—————————————————————————

i just want to say i'm here if anyone needs to talk, i'll answer anyone's private message. i love you all i want you to know i'm here for you <3