baby? - harry imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - eighteen |
| his age - eighteen |
| storyline - you tell him your pregnant |
__________________________________

harry's pov
i was sitting in english class while my teacher began our lesson. i wasn't focusing on him, but on the fact my girlfriend y/n was either away or late. she's not one to miss school or be late so both alarmed me. 

suddenly the door opened and i heard the familiar angelic voice. "so sorry i'm late". i looked up a smile on my face, as she made her way to the chair next to me. 

i could tell something was off, she didn't have her usual cheerful smile and happy tone in her voice. "are you okay?" i whispered, trying to not get the attention of our classmates. 

"yep, never better" she spoke, her voice was soft but she spoke quickly. 

i didn't say anything but we sat in comfortable silence, comforted by each others presence. the lesson continued when i looked over to see tears in y/n's eyes. 

"your scaring me now, what's wrong?" i whispered once again. 

"nothing, i'm okay" she smiled, not only was it very unconvincing but i was now really worried. 

the class was now over and we both had a study period, which we just took to sit in the library and talk, occasionally doing our assessments. 

we took our usual spot and both pulled out our laptops. y/n quickly closed a tab and opened a new one. 

"are you cheating on me?" i spoke quickly without thinking. 

"what, oh god no harry. i would never, i could never" she said. 

"then why all the secrets? your hiding something and its scar-"

"harry i'm pregnant" she said quietly and quickly. making me immediately stop what i was saying and stared into her eyes. 

"like with a baby?" i said, its a stupid question but my brain didn't think and my mouth spoke. 

"our baby" she said, tears running slowly down her cheeks. 

our baby 

those two words ran through my mind over and over. i sat there not knowing what to say before y/n packed her stuff up and walked away, i had just sat there and watched?!

i snapped back into reality and got up leaving my stuff where it was and walking slow enough to not get yelled at for running, but still maintaining at a quick pace. 

"y/n wait" i spoke, she paused and looked at me while i ran up to her. "what are we going to do?" i said my voice quiet. 

"i don't know" she said, a fresh set of tears rolling down her cheeks. i didn't think twice before wrapping my arms around her.

"we'll figure it out, we always do" i said. i knew we both loved each other enough to make good choices, despite our young age.  

"i know"

i sat in the arm chair, watching as y/n peacefully slept our most perfect daughter in my arms. all the stress and drama was worth it to be able to hold her in my arms. 

"that look is really working for you" i heard y/n chuckle as she carefully sat up.

"it's working for you too" i said, with a wink.

"she's perfect isn't she?" y/n spoke, looking at our baby in my arms. 

"the most perfect thing ever" i agreed, a huge smile on my face. 

"it was all so incredibly worth it. and perfect timing, we graduated like three weeks ago" she chuckled.