movie premier - louis bsm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - twelve |
| Backstory - your in a movie and he goes with you to the movie premier |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
today is the day i've been waiting for, for forever! okay that's a little dramatic but you get it, i'm excited!

today is the day i get to go to my first ever movie premier! i play matilda in the new matilda movie. it was so much fun to do!

and what makes today even more exciting, my brother is coming with me! my mum is sick with the flu so she isn't able to come, so my brother louis said he'd go with me.

"you seem excited" lou chuckles, walking into the kitchen.

"i am, very. i mean, a little nervous, i don't really wanna watch myself" i say.

"i get that but todays your day, first movie, first red carpet event. this is your year" he says, pouring himself a cup of juice.

"thanks lou" i smiled.

~

we were now at the premier, it's crazy here! i'm happy lou came, i don't know what i'd do without him, it's very overwhelming here.

"y/n? how was it to be in such a successful franchise like this?" a reporter asks me.

"it was unbelievably amazing, everything. the cast, the crew, the costume, everything" i smiled.

"louis? how does it feel to have y/n being in a movie like this?"  

"i can't even begin to say how proud i am, it's crazy to remember the five year old y/n telling us she was going to be in a movie one day to now" he said, smiling proudly.

~

we were now about to watch the movie, i was so nervous. i don't necessarily excited about watching myself on a huge tv but i coudont wait to watch all my friends.

"i'm so excited" my friend says from besides me.

"i can't wait to watch you" i chuckled. "you played lavender perfectly"

"and you played matilda perfectly" she said.

the movie began and it was everything i imagined and more. it's so cool to think back to the set and seeing it after all the editing and cgi.

"Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty" we both sang quietly, while laughing.

"lou look, it looks like you" i whispered, pointing to mrs trunchbull.

"funny" he chuckled.

"i'm just kidding" i said, resting my head onto his shoulder. "you know i love you"