do you love me? - Harry ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Sister - Liv/newborn |
| Age - four |
| Mum - Taylor |
| Backstory - there's a new baby and you don't like it |
—————————————————————————

Taylors pov
"Y/n, do you want to help me feed livy?" I ask as y/n pouts and runs away.

"What's with her?" Harry's asks as I start to fed liv her bottle.

"I think she's jealous" I chuckle.

"No, I doubt it. We love both of them equally" he says.

"I know but maybe she doesn't know that"

"She needs to know that a new baby means she needs to learn to share, she's getting older she can't just pout and run away crying" he sighs running a hand through his hair.

"I know. She'll learn just give hers some time" I smile.

•Y/n's pov•
"I hate you!" I whisper angrily throwing my picture frame at my door. It held a picture of daddy, mummy and I.

"Y/N! What was that!" I hear daddy say angrily, as he opens my door. I just groan and look away, he picks the picture frame up.

"Why is this on the floor?" He asks setting it back onto my bedside table.

"Because it is" I mumble before I heard liv's stupid cries from downstairs. Daddy ran out of my room and back to mummy and liv.

I held back my tears while grabbing my bag, I shoved some clothes, mr sniffles, some snacks I had hidden in my room and my water bottle. I then went to my desk to write a letter on my iPad.

Hi it's me. I know you probably No realise I go. I love you daddy mummy and Livy but I know you no love me back so I go. No look for me. I go now bye bye

I flung it over my shoulder and opened my window, it wasn't a big drop maybe a foot or two? Nothing major, it's wasn't like I would break a bone.

"No going back, it's now or never" I sigh before jumping out of the window. I begin to run down the street not looking back.

Harry's pov
"Can you go get y/n, it's her bedtime" Taylor asks. We had just put liv to sleep.

"Okay" I walking to y/n's room. I sighed, this wasn't gonna be fun. She hates me now.

"Y/n baby?"I whisper opening her door.

"Y/N!" I yell seeing as she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I look over to her dresser, there was a note on her iPad.

Hi it's me. I know you probably no realise I go. I love you daddy mummy and Livy but I know you no love me back so I go. No look for me. I go now bye bye

"Oh baby girl, what have I done" I sigh running a hand through my curly hair.

"We have a problem" I yell frantically running downstairs.

"Shh, liv's asleep. Where is y/n?"

"Look" I say showing her the note on the iPad.

"shit" She sighs.

"You stay here with liv, I'll go find her" I say grabbing my coat and running to the car.

Y/n's pov
I have no idea where I am, it's dark and I'm scared. I need help. I look around, I see one man standing not to far away from me. I start to walk up to him.

"Excuse me mister" I say tapping his side.

"Are yo- y/n?" He says, I look up to see Lou?!

"Uncle Lou!" I yell making grabbing hands, he picks me up and rests me on his hip.

"What are you doing out?" He asks me.

"I go, daddy and mummy no love me" I sigh leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Come on, let's call your daddy" he says getting his phone out.

Harry's pov
"Hi lou?" I answer picking up my phone.

"Are you looking for anyone maybe an adorable four year old?" He chuckles.

"Y/n! Oh my gosh"

"See I told you he loves you" I hear Lou say.

"Where are you? I'm on my way"

"(random place)"

~

"Y/n! Don't ever do that to me again, you gave me a heart attack!" I say taking her from Lou.

"Thank you so much Lou"

"It's okay, I've got to go bye bye"

"Y/n, why did you do that, it's a very naughty thing to do" I sigh sitting down on a bench.

"Because I did" she says grumpily.

"Is it because Livy is getting a little bit more attention?"

"No! It's because Livy is taking you and mummy! Now you both no wove me" she says beginning to cry.

"Don't cry baby, we love you so so so so much. You'll always be my princess" I say kissing her cheek.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise"

"I love you"

"I love you way more, now let's get back home. I know someone's worried sick about you"

————————————————————————-

I hope you enjoyed! This one's a bit longer! Love you all <3