pregnant - harry bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - seventeen |
| Backstory - you get pregnant |

—————————————————————————
•Y/n's pov•
I sat on the bathroom floor a positive pregnancy test in my left hand my right hand shaking. I had just called my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend. He wants nothing to do with me or our baby.

"Y/n! Get out I need to shower!" I hear Harry yell from the other side of the bathroom door. Great fucking timing Harry.

"F-five m-more m-min-utes" I choke through tears.

"Get out i have to go meet the lads" he yells now banging on the door. I wiped my eyes and quickly made it look like I wasn't crying. I shoved the test in my hoodie pocket and ran out my head down.

"y/n. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to rush you" Harry says pulling me in for a hug.

"It's fine haz" I say, then he hugged me.

"Why do you have a pen in your pocket?" He says letting go of our hug. He meant the test. "Hey can I use that pen? I need one for tonight" he said grabbing the 'pen'.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?" He yells throwing it into the floor.

"SHUT UP HAZ! AND SAVE THE LECTURE" I say picking it up and going to my room.

• • •
It's been a week I told my family and my friends. No one has talked to me. So I guess I have no friends and my only family is my baby. Whenever I ask my parents or siblings for something they say 'you need to know how to do that, for your baby' or 'do it yourself, you did that yourself'.

I've decided to leave. I've got enough money saved up for a small apartment plus I've got a decent job. It's stable enough for me to make a living and leave school. I finished packing my bag and all my things. I slid my window open and ran. Ran until I Couldn't feel my legs.

•nine months later•
"here's your baby, do you have a name yet?" The doctor asks me handing my baby girl.

"yeah. Harper Anne Styles" I say admiring my baby Harper. She has my forest green eyes and my brown wavy hair. She's gorgeous.

I decided to name her after my mum too, I love her despite not seeing her for eight and a half months. I know she loves me she's probably just really disappointed which I get. But now I have my baby girl and that all that matters. And after all everything happens for a reason.

•a year and a half later•
"Come on harp, wanna go to the park and get ice cream?" I coo as Harper waddles across the floor and straight into my arms a smile on her face showing her cheek dimples. She has heaps of my features and I love it! So many people say we look almost identical.

"That's my baby" I say kissing her cheek.

"M-mummy!" She giggles.

"Let's go, want mummy to carry you?" I ask as she nods viscously. I put her socks and mini converse on along with a fluffy sage green coat and picked her up.

"Do you want to walk to the slide by yourself?" I Ask, Harper nods and I let her down.

"Harp hold my hand please" I say before she darted off.

"Harper come back" I sigh running after her before I heard her giggles. I followed them to see a man holding her.

No one touches my baby.

"I'm so sorry" I say running up to the man.

"It's okay- y/n?" I looked up to see... Harry. Great. This will be fun.

"Oh, hi Harry" I say awkwardly.

"So who's this cutie?" He asks bopping Harpers nose as she giggles.

"That's Harper, I guess she's also your niece" I sigh.

"She looks so much like you" he says handing her back to me.

"Uh thank you" I chuckle. "I get that a lot"

"Look y/n I'm so sorry for what I said when you found out. I should of been supportive, I'm your big brother" he says putting a hand through his long curly hair.

"HARRY COME ON MATE! GET THE BALL" we heard several voices yell.

"It's okay Harry, don't stress about it. I'm guessing you've got to go?" I say repositioning Harper on my side.

"Nah, they can wait. You two are more important"

"Harry what's taking so long?"

"Shut up, I'm talking to my sister and my niece" he chuckles.

"So this is y/n? The one you told me about?"

"Yeah and this is Harper" Harry says as Harper giggles. "Y/n, Harper this is Louis. Louis this is y/n and Harper"

We continued to talk for a while and I agreed to go back to talk to mum, dad and Gemma. I owe them a apology for running out and I guess they owe me one too. And I'm sure they'd love to meet Harper. I guess things really do happen for a reason.

—————————————————————————