preschool - louis imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| lacie - your three year old daughter |
| kyson - your three year old son |
| storyline - you take your twins to school |
_________________________________

y/n's pov 
today louis is at work and i have to take the twins to school. louis is usually a huge help in the mornings. 

the twins were both awake and eating their breakfast at the dining room table. i was packing their lunches. 

"lace? what do you want on your sandwich?" i asked, at their preschool they supply morning and afternoon tea. 

"can i have cheese?" she asked. "wait no ham and cheese and-"

"- no butter" i said at the same time as her, she hates butter. 

"yep!" she giggled, taking another bite of toast. 

"what about you ky?" i said, making lacie's sandwich. 

"uhhh, can i have the same please" he smiled. i finished making their lunches put their lunchboxes into their bags. 

~

i was now helping them get dressed, luckily we had decided on outfits yesterday to avoid arguments. i was helping kyson get dressed, he already had on a pair of simple black jeans and a plain white shirt. as it's freezing here i helped kyson put on a light blue hoodie.

i helped him do his hair before helping lacie, she put on a pair of black flare tights and a light pink shirt, along with a light pink sweater. i did her hair quickly into two braids and we went to the bathroom so i could help them brush their teeth. 

once we were finished i held their hands before taking them down to the car, i took a quick selfie of us all in the car and sent it to lou.

"mumma? where is daddy?" lacie asked for the fifth time this morning. 

"he had to go to work early this morning" i answered. 

"will he be home when we get back?" kyson asked, a small pout on his lips. 

"i think so, but if not he'll be home before you go to sleep" 

"oh okay" they both answered. 

~

we got to their school and i helped them out of the car. i gave him both their backpacks and held their hands as we walked in. i signed them both in and we put their backpacks in their cubby's.

"hey guys, we're just doing our morning reading" one of their teachers smiled. we talked for a spilt second before i walked them to their room. 

"i'll see you both this afternoon, i love you" i said, kissing both of their cheeks. 

"i love you mummy" lacie said, hugging me tightly. 

"i love you too" kyson added, also hugging me. 

louis's pov 
this morning i had to go to work early, which means for the first time since the twins started preschool i wouldn't be there to drop them off or help in the morning.

i finished my work around two and we usually pick the twins up around three thirty, i talked to y/n and i decided to surprise the twins and pick them up. 

~

it was now three thirty and i had just gotten to their school, i grabbed their bags from their cubby's and went to their room. they were both playing with the playdoh. 

"lace, kyson look who's here" their teacher smiled, kyson turned his head around and jumped of his chair. 

"dad!" he smiled, hugging me. were lacie was still playing with her playdoh. "can i show you my snowman?"

"of course you can" he lead me to the table and he showed me his snowman. "that's so good ky, what are you making lace?"

"a flower" she smiled. "i neededed to finish it so you can take photo for mummy, see all done"

"that looks just like the flowers in the garden" i said, grabbing my phone out and taking a photo. 

"thank you" she giggled. 

~

they both said bye to their teachers and friends, i had just signed them both out and we were on our way home. 

"what else did you do at school?" i asked. 

"i painteded with james" kyson said. "we also made a huge block tower"

"it was so cool" lacie chimmed in. 

for the rest of the car ride home they told me all about what they had done at school. it really sounds like they had a lot of fun.

"dad? want to know my favourite part of today?" lace said. 

"yeah? what is it?" i asked. 

"you picking us up" she smiled. 

"it was my favourite part of my day too, i missed you both so much"