Piercings - Harry bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - fourteen |
| Backstory - you get a piercing and Harry doesn't like it |

—————————————————————————

•Y/n's pov•
Today, I had gone to the mall with my best friend, Lily. Lily had previously gotten her belly button pierced and I really want mine done.

"You should so go get your belly button pierced! I'll get my nose done, I've been wanting it done forever" Lily says.

"Okay, let's do it!" I say excitedly, I'm fine with pain so I wasn't scared.

"Will your parents be okay with it?" She asks as we begin to walk to the piercing place.

"Yeah, they'll be fine. My mum thinks there cool, it's my brother we're worrying about" I giggle.

• • •
"Oh my gosh! I love it" I say looking at my new bully button piercing.

"I love mine too" she says as we walk out.

"I've gotta go, my mums here. Bye!" I smile walking to where my mum was picking me up.

• • •
I had told my mum and she loved it! She said I suited it. Which I loved that she liked it. My dad won't care, he probably won't realise. Gemma has always told me that I should get it. Harry, now thats a different story.

I was trying on a new top I had gotten, it was a crop top. I walked out into the lounge room to show my new shirt. I walked out model walking, until I stopped dead in my tracks to see Harry. I thought it was just mum and Gemma.

"Hey y/n, what's that" Harry asks.

"What's what?" I ask holding my stomach.

"Just leave her haz" Gemma says slapping his arm. I slowly back away before running to my bedroom, I grab a hoodie and chucked it on. I sat on my bed just reading a book and listening to my music, humming along.

•Harry's pov•
I knocked on y/n's door before walking in. She was in the corner of her room cuddled up with blankets and pillow. She was also reading a book.

"What Harry? I'm busy" she says looking up.

"I just wanted to tell you what I think you did was very irresponsible"

"How? Mum and dad like it? Gemma likes it? It's only you?"

"You have a point but your too young! To have that"

"Whatever Harry, just get out"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

•Y/n's pov•
He never approves of anything I do, it's always. 'Your too young' and 'I wouldn't do that' it's never 'I'm proud of you ' or 'you should do that more'.

I'm tired of it, now I just don't care. I didn't even realise I was crying until Harry lifted my chin back up, wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry" he says pulling me into a hug.

"You should be" I chuckle, sniffing.

"I just had a bad day and needed something to get angry about" he shrugs.

"Simon?"

"Simon"

"Thought so, he's a- excuse my language dick!"

————————————————————————-

Hello! I wrote this because I recently got mine done and my brother doesn't like it. Haha I hope you liked it xx