Broken? - Zayn ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - three |
| Gigi - your mum |
| Backstory - you break a bone |

—————————————————————————
•Zayn's pov•
Today it was just y/n and I, as Gigi had a shoot to be at. I promised y/n that we would have the best day and we could go to the park.

"Daddy hurry up!" She giggles, grabbing her tiny black and white converse to match mine.

"Slow down bug, the park isn't going to close" I say, taking the shoes from her helping her put them on.

"But the sun go bye bye" she says a cheeky smile on her face.

"But it's only ten in the morning, the sun goes bye bye later" I chuckle, putting my matching shoes on.

"We go now?" She asks, jumping up and down in front of me.

"Yes, we can go now. You crazy monkey" I say getting up from my spot and taking her hand as we walk out the front door.

• • •
"Park! Park! Park!" Y/n yells as we approach the park, letting go of my hand and bolting off.

"Slow down bug, you might fall over" I call out, laughing as she ran as fast her little legs could take her towards the climbing frame.

I sat down on a bench near the climbing frame, watching y/n climb and have fun occasionally looking down at my phone.

"DADDY!" I hear a ear piercing scream, I look up to see y/n on the floor holding her leg. I immediately rushed over.

"Bug what happened?" I ask, picking her up carefully.

"I-I f-ell" she cries.

"Shhh it'll be okay, can daddy see?" I ask, motioning to her leg that she was covering with her hand.

"O-otay d-daddy" she sniffles, moving her hand to reveal a huge bump and purple bruise. I obviously was very concerned, but I had to hide it i didn't want to freak her out. I knew that we had to go to the hospital.

"Let's go to the doctors, they'll make it all better" I say, kissing her forehead.

"No daddy, doctor bad" she cries.

"Oh no, doctors make everything better. They'll be able to fix your leg"

• • •
We finally got to the hospital, we were now just waiting for a the doctor to call her in and for Gigi to arrive. Y/n was sitting on my lap, her head on my chest.

"y/n Malik?" A nurse calls out. I immediately pick y/n up, bridal style and follow the nurse.

We get into the room and I sit back down placing y/n carefully back onto my lap. "The doctor will be here soon" the nurse smiled.

"Daddy?" Her small voice says.

"Yeah bug?" I say, pushing the random strands of her hair out of her face,

"Mummy coming?"

"She'll be here soon, I promise" I say trying my best to keep her calm.

"What's seems to be the problem today?" The doctor asks.

"my leg. I fell at the park" she says sniffling.

"Oh no. How did you do that?" the doctors asks.

"I playing at the park and fell" y/n sniffs, playing with the bottom hem of her shirt. 

"Well. We'll have to get x-rays. Can I see your leg?" She asks crouching down to her level.

"Okay" she mumbles.

"Im pretty sure its broken but we will need x-rays just to be sure" the doctor tells me before getting onto the computer. "I'll be right back"

"I be okay?"

"You'll be okay baby"

• • •
they finally finished putting the cast on and doing everything the doctor needed to do. y/n decided on a black cast, and in my opinion i think it looks pretty good.

as of now, we're at home watching a movie on the lounge. y/n spread out on both gigi and i, stealing most of the blanket. today was pretty eventful to say the least. let's hope this is her last broken bone.