mean harry - harry bsm

Name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - three |
| Backstory - he yells at you and pushes you |

—————————————————————————
•y/n's pov•
"hazzy?" i asked, sitting next to my brother on the lounge. "hazzzzzy?!"

"what y/n!" he snapped.

"play wiff me?" i asked. he ignored me. "hazzy!"

"no y/n" he says annoyed.

"why not?" i pouted.

"would you shut the fuck up y/n! gosh! can't you see i'm busy?! your going to make me loose my game!" he yelled, lightly shoving me. causing me to fall off the lounge.

i landed with a thud and i immediately burst out into tears, causing my mum to run in. she has good hearing and eyes at the back of her head i swear.

"baby, what happened?" she asks, rushing to me.

she picked me up and rested me on her hip. i just held my head that was definitely going to have a bump and continued to sniffle until i caught my breath.

"hazzy! h-he yelled at m-me and h-hurt me" i cried.

"harry! how dare you" my mum begins to scold harry. "she is only three and you treat her like -" my mum stops and covers my ears. "-shit. now tell her your sorry and that you love her"

"i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean too. i just got angry. which is no excuse" he says taking me from my mum and sitting me on his lap. "i love you so so so much, i promise to never yell at you again"

"i wove you too hazzy" i smile. "but you better not mister? i can cry a lot louder than that"

"i promise i won't, and trust me babe i know" he chuckles. "now let's get you an ice pack for your pretty little head and we can sleep in my bed"