i miss you daddy - Niall ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - three |
| Sarah - your mum|
| Backstory - he's on tour and you miss him |

—————————————————————————
•Sarah's pov•
It's been a rough two months, Niall's gone on a short-ish tour, but sadly for our two year old daughter y/n, it feels like years. Y/n has been missing him heaps. She's such a daddy's girl.

"Mummy" y/n says crawling onto my lap.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask carefully pushing them random strands of hair from her face.

"Miss daddy" she pouts, her eyes getting glossy.

"Aww baby, I know you miss him, trust me before you know it. Daddy will be back and you'll be able to hug and kiss him" I say as she smiles slightly.

"miss daddy still" she says a couple tears rolling down her cheeks.

"how do you think daddy would feel that your crying?" I ask wiping her tears with my thumb.

"daddy be sad" she says sniffing. "me call daddy?"

"of course, stay here and I'll grab my phone" I say placing her onto the lounge and going into the kitchen to get my phone.

•Niall's pov•
"Hey babe" I say answering my phone expecting to see my wife but instead I was greeted with my daughter smiling.

"Daddy!" She giggles.

"Hey princess" I smile.

"Me miss you lot"

"I miss you too but there's only two more weeks" I say.

"dat long time" she pouts. 

"I know baby, but it'll go fast I promise"

"Otay daddy me trust you" she smiles. "can I show you something"

"Our course you can" I say, she quickly runs off and returns with a piece of paper.

"I drew us!" She giggles showing the drawing.

"You are so talented" I say as she giggles

"I misseded you so I drew you and me!"

"I miss you too baby"

We continued to talk for an hour or so, I've missed hearing her voice and all the random things she gets up to. I can't wait until I get to see my family again.

————————-————————-————————-