i hate you - louis bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - thirteen |
| Backstory - you and him have a fight and it ends badly |

—————————————————————————

•Louis pov•
"NO Y/N I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS THAT YOUR 'FRIENDS' HE WAS WITH MY BABY SISTER!" I yell. I saw y/n hugging a boy but when I asked about it, it got a bit heated. Now where here.

"SHUT UP LOU. I HUG FUCKING EVERYONE" she yells throwing her school bag to the side.

"I DONT WANT YOU COMING TO ME SAYING YOU GOT PREGNANT! YOUR THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD Y/N! YOU DONT NEED A BOYFRIEND"

"seriously Lou... you think that low of me" she says tears falling down her face slowly. She then storms up the stairs. I definitely went a bit too far.

•Y/n's pov•
I slammed my bedroom door loudly, making the pictures on my bedroom walls shake. One particular one seemed to fall, it broke into many pieces of glass. I walked over and picked the photo up, getting glass in my arm but I don't care.

It was Lou and i. We were sitting at some random park near eating ice cream. I looked around two or three and Lou looked around eight or nine. I sat was okay his lap a huge cheesy smile on both of our faces along with ice cream smeared.

I held the photo close to me and sat back down on my bed. The photo had glass all over it so I now have tiny pieces of glass stuck in my skin. It hurts like hell but Im too hurt to even realise.

"Y/N?! oh my gosh. What happened in here?" I hear a frantic Lou say opening the door.

"GO AWAY" I scream pointing to the door.

"Love? What happened here?" He asks motioning to the many pieces of glass stuck in my arm.

"NOTHING LOU GET THE FUCK OUT" I yell. He acts like nothing happened, of course he does. He always does.

"I'm not leaving now give me a look at your arm" he says moving closer to me.

"Lou... you can't expect me to act fine after what you've said. Just leave me alone" I say holding my bleeding arm close to me.

"Whatever. Hope that hurts like hell" she says slamming my door as I began to cry harder.

• • •
It's been a while, my arm still hasn't stop bleeding and it hurts like hell. Lou got his wish. My heads starting to hurt too, I'm sure I'm just tired.

"Woah" I say stabling myself, I feel so Dizzy. Then darkness

•Louis pov•
"Y/n! I'm sorry. Please answer the door" I say knocking on her bedroom door.

"Y/n?" She didn't answer. Mum and my other sisters would be home soon and I don't want us to be arguing.

"I'm coming in" I say before opening her door. I was shocked at what I saw. My own baby sister, laying in a blood, unconscious.

"Y/N!" I yell running to her, her arm still bleeding.

"Come on baby wake up" I say picking her up and moving her to my lap. I grabbed my phone and call an ambulance.

• • •
"Family of y/n Tomlinson?" A nurse says.

"I'm her brother" I speak up running up to the nurse. "Is she okay? Can I see her?"

"She'll be okay and yes you can" she says opening y/n's door. She was still sleeping. I sat in the chair besides her bed and held her hand rubbing the back of it. This is all my fault. Her arm was now wrapped in a thick bandage.

"Lou! Oh my gosh. Y/n! My baby!" I hear my mum say frantically before the door shut behind her.

"Is she okay? What did the nurse and doctors say?" She says frantically.

"She'll be fine, she just lost lots of blood. They said she should wake up any minute now" I say still holding onto my baby sisters hand.

"My poor baby" mum says holding her other hand.

"m-mum?" We hear a soft voice say.

"H-hell no. L-Lou get o-out" she says yanking her hand away from me. I put my hand back into my hoodie pocket and excused myself, my head hanging low. I went and sat outside her room my head in my hands, crying. She hates me. It's all my fault.

About ten minutes later my mum came back out. She sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "Lou. It's okay. She explained it to me. It just sounds like you both overreacted. The glass falling wasn't your fault. It wasn't hers either. Just breathe. She's fine. Your fine" she says rubbing my back.

"Does she want to see me? I need to see her. I want to make sure she's okay" I say wiping my eyes.

"That's why I came out here" mum smile opening the door letting me in.

"Lou! I'm so sorry. I made you feel like it was your fault it wasn't it's min-"

"-no it wasn't either of our faults. Let's just leave it at that. It was just a misunderstanding?" I say hugging her.

"I like that" she says into my shoulder. "Love you Lou"

"Love you too" I say kissing her forehead.

—————————————————————————