daddy's sorry - Harry imagine

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - twenty five |
| Hazel - your three year old daughter |
| Hudson - your seven year old son |
| Backstory - you and Harry have two kids, and your daughter is upset and thinks Harry doesn't love her anymore after an argument |

—————————————————————————
•y/n's pov•
"Mummy?" I hear a soft voice say, followed by tiny footsteps.

"Yes baby?" I ask, looking over near the doorway of harry and i's bedroom to see our three year old daughter.

"I miss daddy" She mumbles sadly. Harry was on a short promo tour, but he should be back any day now.

"I miss him too" I say, picking her up and resting her on my lap.

"He come home now?" She mumbles, her bright green eyes all glossy. I bet she feels really bad about what happened the day Harry left.

"I promise baby, he'll be home soon" I say.

"B-but daddy don't love me, d-did I make him go away?" She cries, hiccuping along the way.

For a bit of context, before Harry left Hazel got into a bit of trouble with him. She got upset seeing as Harry was spending a lot of time with her older brother, Hudson.

•Flashback (third person)•
"Daddy?!" Hazel giggles running up to her father, reaching her arms up towards him.

"Not right now Hazel" Harry reply's, shutting the excited girl down. Harry was on a very important and stressful business call.

"Hey dad?" Hudson asks walking into the room.

"Hey buddy" Harry replies, smiling at the boy.

"Wanna play with me? We can play catch or football?!" Hudson says, getting excited.

"Sure! I'll be out in five minutes" Harry smiles, while the three year old stands there shocked, her jaw on the floor and arms crossed over her chest.

Hudson walked out, grabbing his tennis shoes on the way out. Harry finishes the call and goes to walk out, following the boy.

"Daddy!" Hazel says, stomping her foot in an attempt to get her point across.

"Hazel I said not now" harry replies.

"But Hudson get all the time you have! I don't get any daddy! You no love me any more! You mean daddy!" The angry three year old said.

"Hazel stop this right now, I love both of you very much and you know this" he says with an angry tone.

"Nu-huh!" She yells stomping her foot, knocking a table. Smashing the vase that was on top.

"Hazel! Look what you've done!" Harry yells, his eyes fixed on the smashed glass on the floor.

"I-I sorry d-daddy?" The girl cries.

"J-just go to your room" Harry yells, his face turning a pinkish red shade.

"D-daddy n-no! I-I sorry" Hazel cries loudly, seeing as she's never seen Harry this angry she stood there in complete shock.

"Hazel, I said now!"

•end of flashback•

"Baby, trust me. Daddy feels really bad, he called me really sad saying he feels like a bad daddy for leaving without saying sorry to you" I said, pushing her curly light brown hair back out of her face.

"B-but mummy, I was a bad girl. I made daddy mad" she cries.

"Princess, daddy's not mad. He was just very stressed and he took it all out on you when he shouldn't have. Daddy's sorry" I hear a familiar voice say. Hazels eyes sparkled before turning around to see Harry standing in the doorway, teary eyed.

"Daddy!" Hazel smiled, jumping of my lap and running towards Harry jumping into his arms.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to get mad at you" Harry says picking her up, resting her on his hip.

"I sorry too daddy, I was bad girl" she sniffles wiping her eyes.

"Don't be sorry baby doll, daddy was a poopy head" he says, kissing her forehead.

"I love you daddy" she giggles, kissing his cheek back.

"I love you more" he says, hugging her tighter.

"Daddy! Your squishing me!" Hazel giggles.

"I'm sorry princess, I just love you so much" he chuckles.

• • •
Harry and I were laying in bed, talking about how his tour was and everything that has happened.

"Well, Hudson had his first football game. He scored a couple goals and they won. He kept talking about how excited he was to tell you. Hazel's been miserable, she kept asking when you'd be home and if you still loved her, obviously I told her you love her very much" I said.

"I felt so bad the whole tour, i kept thinking about how badly I wanted to get home and cuddle with her and tell her that I'm sorry and tell her that I love her so so so much and I was so angry at myself for missing Hudson's game" he says sadly.

"But you should of seen the look on her face when she heard your voice" i smiled, cuddling up closer to Harry. "All that matters is your home and everything is all resolved now"

"Your right, maybe tomorrow we can all go to the fair down the road as a family?" He suggests.

"I love that idea" I say.

"I love you so much, I'm so happy to be back" Harry says kissing me passionately.

"I love you so much more"

—————————————————————————