family beach day - liam imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| ayda - your six month old daughter |
| Backstory - you got to the beach while on holidays |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
recently liam's been a little stressed due to his new album coming out, so we decided to go for a quick little getaway.

we arrived around lunch time yesterday, but we just decided to settle into the hotel and get a good sleep for a big day of exploring.

"hey babe, how do you feel about the beach today?" liam asked, carrying a smiling ayda.

"i think it's the perfect way to begin our holiday" i smiled, taking ayda from his arms. "i'll get us girls ready and we can go"

"perfect" he smiled, kissing my lips.

~

"where do we want to put our stuff?" liam asked, holding our over packed beach bag. i had ayda on my hip.

"uh, right over there?" i replied, pointing slightly to my left.

we set all our stuff up and take a seat. "isn't it beautiful here?" liam spoke up.

"yeah it is, isn't it baby?" i said, kissing ayda's cheek.

she smiled and clapped her hands together. "i think she likes it" liam chuckled, picking her up and setting her on his lap.

"da!" ayda giggled.

"look baby, play with this" liam chuckled, guiding ayda's hand to the sand. she grabbed a fist full and threw the sand everywhere.

"aw baby, not the sand" i chuckled, brushing the sand of off everything.

"princess, pretty please don't throw the sand" liam said, taking her hand and holding it to avoid more sand being thrown everywhere.

~

we were now in the water, due to liam being taller then me he had ayda on his hip. "make sure she doesn't get any water in her eyes" i told him.

"babe, trust me. she's okay, she loves the water" he told me, putting a tiny bit of water on ayda's hand.

ayda immediately began giggling and kicking her feet, splashing a little water on liam.

"aw, princess" liam whined, wiping the water of his forehead.

"do you think she'll remember this?" i asked, speaking my intrusive thoughts.

"maybe, not but we'll remember it. well have the photos we can show her once she's older" liam said, kissing ayda's cheek.

"yeah, your right" i smile, as a small wave comes our way. "watch out li"

"y/n, i love you but the wave is the smallest thing. i wouldn't even call it a wave, it won't even touch her feet" liam chuckled. "relax a little, i am so you should too"

"okay, li. i will, i just don't want her to freak out" i say.

"look at her, she's having the time of her life!" liam said happily, ayda smiling.

"i guess she is, aren't you A?" i said, kissing her cheek softly.

"ma!" she giggles, waving her hands at me.

"hi baby" i chuckled.

"see let loose, have fun" liam said, kissing my cheek.

@y/npayne: my beautiful family, live couldn't be better any 🤍 @liampayne