birthdays - harry imagine

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| blair - your five year old daughter|
| Backstory - it's your kid's birthday |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
"mama, guess what" blair giggled, sitting next to me.

"what baby?" i asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes. something i am very happy she got from harry. the eyes i feel in love with.

"i five tomorrow" she giggles, resting her head on my lap.

"i know, your getting so big" i say, playing with her beautiful curly hair.

"is daddy home yet?" she asked, a small pout on her lips.

"he will be very soon, i promise" i smiled. she nodded and looked back at the tv.

harry went to grab the last things we needed for blair's birthday. just a couple decorations and one last present.

we heard the door click open and blair's head turned towards the door quickly. "daddy!" she sat up and waited for harry to come sit next to her.

"hi angel" he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"did you get it?" i mouthed, to harry. he smiled and nodded.

~

blair was now peacefully sleeping in her bed and it was harry and i's mission to set everything up for her.

"did you ask them to print of a copy so she could read it out?" i asked.

"sure did, i had to explain a little so i didn't look mental but they said it was a beautiful idea" he smiled.

"perfect" i chucked.

it was now an hour later and everything was set up, pink and white ballon's, streamers, even a small table with her presents and a sign. 'happy birthday princess'

"she's going to be so happy" i smiled, harry wrapping his arm around my waist.

"i can't believe she's going to be five" harry said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"i know, she's growing up too fast" i smiled.

"it makes me remember the first night at home, she wouldn't stop crying unless she was in one of our arms" harry chuckled.

flashback - third person
"please baby, go to sleep" harry sighed, rocking their newborn baby in his arms.

"just try putting her down again" y/n suggested.

harry placed the baby down carefully before blair began screaming and crying bloody murder.

both harry and y/n's eyes widen at the loud cry's and harry rushed to pick her back up. once she was in his arms again, she was silent.

"this is going to be one heck of a night" harry chuckled, looking down at the smiling baby in his arms.
end of flash back - y/n's pov

"that was horrible" i chuckled.

"at least she stopped eventually" harry said, as the two made their way upstairs.