Embarrassed- Louis bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - fifteen |
| Backstory - your out in public with Lou and you see your crush. He then starts to embarrass you |

—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
I had begged Lou to come shopping with me but as usual he was with the guys. Since Lou is a slight pushover I was able to persuade him to take me, under one condition no 'weird' shops.

He and the guys had been following me for ages, dragging their feet behind them. It was quite funny.

"shit" you mumble looking over to your left, it was your crush.

"What?" Lou asks.

"Oh nothing" you say turning your head back.

"IS THAT YOUR CRUSH?!" Lou yells.

"No! Ew! Lou shut up!" I yell running away and hiding behind a bush that was far away from Lou and the guys.

"Y/N DONT BE EMBARRASSED EVERYONE HAS CRUSHES" Lou yells following you. Everyone was now staring at you. One because who wouldn't it's embarrassing. Two I'm with one direction.

"Shut it Lou" i mumble angrily, as the guys stood there laughing at me.

"Y/N REMEMBER WHEN YOU LIKED JACK" he yells, then i had an idea. Payback time.

"YEAH LOU CRUSHES ARE NORMAL. LIKE HOW YOU LIKED-"

"-shut it!" Lou yells putting his hand over my mouth.

"Yea doesn't feel nice does it!" I say.

"YEAH GUYS YOU HEARD ME LOUIS TOMLINSON LIKED-"

"NO ONE!" He yells over the top of me, grabbing my wrist pulling me out of the shopping centre.

"Why didn't you do that!" He yells angrily.

"Because" I reply simply.

"Because?"

"You did it first!" I yell.

"But you did it worse!" He yells back.

"How?"

"Sibling love" Liam chuckles.

"Shut up Liam!" Lou and I both yell in perfect sync.

"Now that was scary" Niall says his eyes wide.

"What?" Lou and I both say again.

"That!" Zayn says pointing between us.

"Come on dorks, I'm getting hungry. Let's go back home" I say as we all start to walk back to the cars.

————————————————————————-

I hope you enjoyed! I didn't really know what I was doing with this one. Im sorry this is also probably the shortest one I've written :(
But I'll try to make it up to you <3