Daddy? - Niall imagine

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - twenty five |
|Wren - your three year old daughter |
| Backstory - you and him are dating, you have a child from a previous relationship. And she calls him daddy |

—————————————————————————
•y/n's pov•
Today Niall, Wren and I are going to have a movie night! And if you were wondering, Wren is my child from my previous relationship.

My Ex left as soon as I told him I was pregnant. And I haven't seen him since and to be far I don't want to.

I met Niall when Wren was only three months old. Niall adores her and she adores him. It's adorable the names she comes up with for him. Ni Ni being one.

"Mummy?" I hear Wren giggle running into Niall and i's room.

"Yes baby?" I ask, starting a side braid in my hair.

"Where Ni Ni?" She asks, her light brown eyes staring up at me.

"He just went to grab some snacks for our movie night" I smile finishing the braid in my hair.

"Is he getting gummy bears?" She asks, an adorable pout on her slightly freckled face.

"Of course he is silly, you only asked for them like ten times before he left" I chuckle watching as her pout turned into a huge goofy grin.

"Yay! Can you do my hair? So we twin?" She asks, sitting in front of me.

"A braid?" I ask her, brushing through her long curly dirty blonde hair.

"Yes please" she smiles. "Mummy?"

"Yes princess"

"Is Ni Ni my daddy?" She asks, I was a bit taken aback by the sudden question. I did expect her to eventually ask but I definitely didn't expect it to be now. After all, she is one curious three year old.

"If you want him to be, it's up to you baby" I say.

"okay mummy, I think 'bout it" she giggles, playing with a random make up brush she grabbed.

• • •
We heard the front door unlock as a smiling Niall walked in, carrying a few bags. Might I add, looking pretty damn good too.

"Ni Ni!" Wren yells, jumping into Niall's arms.

"Hey princess" he says kissing her cheek.

"I think she missed you" I laugh, placing a soft kiss onto Niall's cheek.

"Did you not miss me" he pouts.

"I missed you very much" I say truthfully.

"Serious talk!" Wren says a huge cheeky grin on her face. "Were are the gummy bears!"

"In this bag, love" Niall chuckles, motioning to the bag to his left.

"Good, I thought you forget" she sighs in relief, before bursting out into fits of laughter as Niall tickled her.

"I'll take these to the kitchen" I say picking the bags up, smiling at the adorable interaction.

• • •
We were now all cuddled up on the couch, a huge blanket around us and of course Wren in the middle of Niall and I.

"Hei Hei!" The three year old yells pointing to the screen.

"Is he the piggy or chicken?" Niall asks, waiting for the dramatic reaction.

Wren gasped before laughing. "Silly daddy! He the rooster!" She says without hesitation.

I watched as a huge smile formed on Niall's face, he looked so happy, I knew he was secretly wishing she'd call him daddy one day. "I'm so silly, I should of known"

"Mummy, daddy very silly, you know Hei Hei rooster right?" The three year old asks, still in shock as Niall tried not to laugh at her reaction.

"Yeah daddy's very silly" I smile at Niall. "And no I didn't"

"Oh no, we in trouble" she gasps dramatically, putting her hands over her mouth.

"Why's that princess?" Niall asks.

"I the smartest here, we in trouble" she says dead set serious. "Now can someone please pass me the gummy bears?"

"I don't think we have a problem" I laugh, passing her the small bowl of gummy bears.

• • •
Movie night was officially over as we had just put the very tired girl to sleep. A huge smile still on Niall's face.

"Wait" We hear Wren say just as we were about to walk out of her room.

"You okay princess?" I ask.

"I need to say night night" Niall and i walk back over to her bed, crouching down besides her bed.

"Goodnight mummy, I love you so much" she says, kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight baby, I love you so much more" I say kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight daddy, I love you so much too" she says kissing Niall's cheek.

"Goodnight princess, sleep well. I love you more" Niall smiles, kissing her cheek back.

• • •
Niall and I were laying in bed, just about to go to sleep.

"Today was the best day ever" Niall randomly says.

"Yeah?" I smile turning to him.

"Yeah" he smiles, turning to me. "I'm very lucky"

"Yeah. Why's that?" I chuckle softly.

"Because I am I-" Niall was soon cut off my soft cries coming from the next room. I sighed before going to get up out of bed before Niall spoke up. "Can I?"

"Of course, thank you" I smile grateful I get to lay in bed.

•Niall's pov•
I got up out of bed and walked to Wren's room where you could hear soft cries coming from. I was immediately heartbroken at the sight when I walked into wrens room. She was sitting up in her bed, tears streaming down her face.

"Princess, is everything okay?" I said, crouching down next to her bed. She didn't say anything but instead she jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my shoulder.

"No more monsters?" She whispers, sniffling after a moment of silence.

"No more monsters" i confirmed, wiping the tears that were on her cheeks.

"I sleep in mummy and daddy's bed?" She asks, her light brown eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

"Of course you can baby" I say tickling her lightly to bring her adorable smile back.

"Daddy do you promise to keep the bad monsters away?" She giggles.

"I promise on my life, now how 'bout we go to bed. It's really late" I whisper.

"Okay daddy" she whispers back, I picked her up resting her on my hip before going back to y/n and i's room.

—————————————————————————