Chatterbox - Zayn ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - one |
| Mum - Gigi |
| Backstory - you have just learnt how to say a couple words|

—————————————————————————

•Zayn's pov•
"Come on y/n say d-a-d-a" i say tickling her tiny stomach.

"Please baby, for me?" I say pretending to cry, she climbs onto my lap and plants several wet kisses on my cheek.

"No! Y/n say m-u-m-m-y" Gigi says walking into the room and stealing y/n of my lap. Gigi and I then begin to laugh at y/n's clueless face, she definitely needs a nap she looks delirious.

"no"

"Wait what? Was that you?" I ask Gigi.

"No? Oh my gosh!"

"Good job baby!" I say taking y/n and kissing her cheek as she giggles.

"No"

"No"

"No"

"No"

"Y/n, I know you can say it but maybe try saying something else?" Gigi chuckles.

"No"

"Say daddy" I whisper into y/n's ear.

"No Daddy" she giggles.

"I win suck it" I mumble to Gigi, we had previously possibly made a small bet? Well who cares because I WIN!

"daddy! No!"

"What did I do little miss chatterbox?" I ask kissing her cheek.

"Daddy" she giggles.

• • •
We were now just putting y/n down for a nap. She was super tired therefore it wasn't so hard, now that she can talk. We're in for a treat.

"Goodnight y/n" Gigi says kissing y/n's Tiny cheek.

"No" y/n giggles kicking her feet.

"Sleep time princess"

"No daddy!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No Daddy! No!"

• • •
Eventually she feel asleep, I think she's said the word 'no' about a million times today. I mean, I wouldn't mind if she say my name a million times? But who can blame me?

"DADDY!" I smile getting up from the lounge sticking my tongue out to Gigi as I go to y/n's room.

"You okay babe?" I ask picking her up and cuddling her.

"No" she smiles.

"So you mean yes?" I ask tickling her.

"No"

"Say yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"You did it!" I yell chucking her up and catching her as she giggles.

"Aren't I the best?"

"No"

"Your getting them confused, it's yes" I say kissing her cheeks.

"Yes"

"There you go" I smile, walking down the stairs.

"She just learnt another word"

"Can you say it again for mummy?" Gigi asks as y/n climbs to her.

"Yes" y/n giggles.

"We have the smartest little baby ever!"

"We're just too good"

I put y/n in her swing, pushing it here and there carefully. While Gigi made dinner. I took a photo and decided to post it.

@zayn : Today was a big day for our little chatterbox, she learnt three new words! The second one is the most important though, clue it starts with D

@zayn : Today was a big day for our little chatterbox, she learnt three new words! The second one is the most important though, clue it starts with D. @gigihadid

I smile to myself at my amazing caption and now adorable y/n is. She's gonna be one smart girl, definitely doctor or something else smart. I don't know what else classifies as a Smart job I didn't graduate.

"Y/n do you want to be a singer like daddy?" I ask giving her a soft push on her swing.

"Yes daddy!" She giggles.

"Your gonna be so good, you'll sell out tours and sell albums" i ramble looking at her, she had a huge smile on her face. "Ill always be your number one fan, also expect to see me in the front at every single concert and show"

"Dinners ready!"

—————————————————————————-

I hope you liked it, Zayn is such a good dad.