stop it! - harry ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - three |
| eli - your brother (eleven)|
| sally - your mum |
| Backstory - your parents are fighting and you get upset and your brother gets mad at your parents |

————————————————————————
•eli pov•
my mum and dad are fighting again, no surprise. they're constantly going at each other yelling and screaming. it scares me but i have to stay strong for my little sister y/n.

"e-eli?" i hear my younger sister say as she walked into my room. tears running down her cheeks, her pyjamas all twisted, her holding her teddy and her small blanket.

"come here, i've got you" i say as she ran into my arms.

"i'm scared" she cries into my chest.

"it's okay i've got you, nothing can happen to you. your safe" i say, not only reassuring her but myself too.

randomly we heard a bang, it sounded like a pot or pan falling to the floor. y/n let's out a scream, hiding her face into my chest. "w-what was that?"

"nothing, it was put a pan. maybe mum dropped it" i say softly.

"what if mummy or daddy hurt?" she says her eyes all red and puffy.

"mummy and daddy are okay, trust me. stay here and i'll be back" i say, tucking her into my bed.

"no eli don't go" she cries.

"i promise i'll be right back, take this" i say handing her my ipad and putting it on a random game.

"o-okay" she says hiding under my covers with my ipad.

i ran downstairs, scared of what i'd see. i turned the corner to the kitchen, to see my mum and dad yelling and a pan on the floor. i stood in the doorway waiting to see if they'd realise i was standing there.

"eli, go back to bed" my mum says, i could tell she was or had been crying.

"how can i?!" i snap, they both turn to me eyebrows raised.

"what do you mean by that?!" my dad says obviously very annoyed at this whole situation.

"how do you expect us to sleep when all we can hear is our parents yelling at each other! and you expect us to go to school pretending we got a full night of sleep and that everything's okay?! not to mention y/n came into my room crying so much she could barely breathe. she's so scared your gonna hurt each other. that poor girl is hiding in my room under my blanket scared for her life" i yell, they both stared at me wide eyed there jaw dropped. there was a moment of silence before my dad bolting upstairs, my mum following shortly behind.

•Y/n's pov•
i went onto facetime and pressed onto my grandma's contact. i learnt how to use facetime when daddy was away.

"hi el- y/n? why aren't you sleeping" grandma anne asked me.

"i'm scared" i mumble.

"why baby?" she asks calmly getting slightly worried.

"mummy and daddy fighting and i heard something fall and eli went down to see" i whisper.

"aww baby, it's okay. everyone argues, your mummy and daddy are just stressed and tired" she says kindly, i love my grandma anne.

"they coming" i jump at the sudden footsteps coming up the stairs.

"don't hang up baby, stay on call with me" she says reassuringly.

•harry's pov•
i feel really bad, i had no idea nor did i think of how this would effect our children. i ran into eli's room and straight to y/n. she was hiding under eli's blanket, i could hear her softly whispering too.

"baby, i'm so sorry. mummy and daddy didn't think about how this would effect you. which is not excuse" i say, she slowly put the blanket down from her eyes, she stared into my eyes. her eyes were red and puffy, tears were still running down her cheeks.

"harry?" i hear a muffled voice say.

"y/n baby, can you hand the ipad to your daddy for me?" i hear my mum say, y/n slowly handed me eli's ipad. my mum didn't look happy with me that's for sure.

"harry edward styles! how dare you scare your own children! y/n is only three years old and does not need her parents fighting! she should be asleep not crying in fear at her parents yelling and terrified her brother is going to get hurt! both her and eli do not need this, you better make up with sally and then make it up to your babies. all they want is there parents not to be yelling at bloody twelve at night!" my mum yells angrily.

"i will mum, i promise. i'll let you go back to sleep now. sorry you got evolved and woken up at this hour. i'll talk to you later, love you" i say.

"bye harry, i love you too. now get those kids to sleep" she chuckles ending our call. she's one scary woman sometimes.

i feel even worse now, i know what we did was a mistake. i wish i could go back in time and not argue with sally anymore...

"baby, i promise daddy and mummy are really sorry. we didn't mean to scare you" sally says walking up to the bed and sitting next to me.

y/n shook her head, more tears falling down her face. eli immediately rushed into the room and straight to y/n. he wrapped his arm around her and whispered to her, she whispered back.

"she has she's still scared" eli said, y/n just look between my wife and i tears still in her bright green eyes. i just can't stand to see my princess like this.

"we're really sorry baby, we've both been really stressed because of work and we didn't mean to take it out on each other and scare you" sally says.

"please say something princess, your scaring me" i say, tears falling down my face.

"i sorry daddy" she mumbles beginning to cry.

"don't say that baby, you have nothing to be sorry about" i say, y/n slowly came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, i could feel her tears on the back of my neck.

"we're so sorry, i promise this will never happen again" sally says. "do you forgive us?"

"i forgive you mummy and daddy" y/n says with a small cheeky smile. "but we have to get ice cream tomorrow"

"deal" sally and i both say.

"and i get all the sprinkles?" she giggles.

"you can have as many sprinkles as you want" i say, sally and eli both joined in on our hug.