fake fans - niall imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - twenty one|
| his age - twenty two |
| thank you @unknownLDXxx for the request|
| storyline - his claustrophobia acts up after an incident with fake fans| __________________________________

y/n's pov
today it's just me at home as niall's at the studio, he went yesterday with the rest of the boys but niall had to go in by himself today to help with putting it all together.

niall said since it's their last album together as a band for a while he wants to help with it as much as he can, so he's been going in to work with jamie a lot.

niall's pov
"how have you boys been feeling? last album for a while" jamie spoke, i had come in today to help with a few songs on the album.

"it's different this time"

~

it had been maybe another hour and jamie had just left, i'm staying a little later. this time i wanna take it all in, i had packed all my stuff up. i was just about to leave when i had seen maybe three teenage girls looking through the front door.

their voices were all muffled due to the thick glass but they were trying to get my attention. i didn't know how i would get out, they were at the door but who knows if they've called other people? put it on twitter? who knows.

it took me a moment but i decided to say hi or something, i always enjoy talking to fans so why not. i put my guitar back down and opened the door to step out to say hi.

"hi" i smiled, my foot still holding the door open.

"hi niall! could you please sign this for my younger sister?" one of them asked, holding out a notepad and a pen.

"oh of course, what's her name?" i said, taking the notepad and pen.

"sienna" the girl smiled, i signed the notepad and gave it back to her, along with the pen.

i talked to them for a few minutes before i started to get a little overwhelmed, they were all now a lot closer to me than before and were asking many questions.

and before i knew it somehow we were back in the studio, when i had taken a few steps back they had pushed past me and were now in the studio.

"oh my gosh! does this mean we're getting a new album!" the other girl said.

"uh, we're working on some new stuff" i said, once again i somehow found myself cornered by the three girls. i could feel my heart beating really fast as my claustrophobia starting to come in, i suddenly then froze.

a girl with brown hair reached behind me and opened the door for the storeroom. i stumbled back into it and before it could register i heard the door slam shut and something being put up against the door.

i was stuck in the storeroom. stuck, in a small room. stuck, in a dark, small space. alone. stuck. i thought quickly while i felt my chest begin to tighten, i reached for my back pocket and grabbed my phone.

i was now finding it difficult to breathe as my chest got tighter and my heart beat going at a million miles per hour. i unlocked my phone quickly and went to y/n's contact and called her.

i didn't even fully understand what had happened one minute they're being nice and the next they lock me in a storeroom.

"niall?" y/n's voice spoke through the phone, calming me down a little already.

"come t-to the s-studio, stuck in s-storeroom" i said as tears formed in my eyes and as my chest tightened even tighter, which i didn't think was even possible.