sleeping beauty - harry ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age -  two |
| taylor - your mum |
| Backstory -  you cuddle with him while he works|
—————————————————————————

harry's pov

"daddy" i heard a voice say from the doorway of the office.

"yeah baby?" i replied, turning in my chair to see my two year old daughter, y/n.

"i can't sleep" she mumbles, holding tightly onto her teddy and her pacifier.

"come here princess" i chuckled at her sudden shyness.

she walked over to my and i picked her up, letting her sit in my lap. "try and get some sleep" i said softly, kissing the top of her head.

y/n rested her head on my chest and had her pacifier back in her mouth, we really need to get her off it.

she was also cuddling up to her teddy, mr snuffles. i found it adorable how she immediately fell asleep.

i knew i had to get back to work but seeing the way she was balled up in my lap made my heart melt. she's the cutest two year old i know.

~

"someone looks quite comfy" i heard taylor say from the doorway. "how long has she been asleep for?"

"around an hour or so, she looked exhausted when she came in" i chuckled softly, making sure not to wake her.

"doesn't she just make your heart melt" taylor says, her voice just above a whisper.

"she most definitely does, i still can't believe she's ours"

"it's been two years and i often find myself wondering the same thing, she's perfect" taylor said, admiring the sleeping y/n.

y/n whines before rubbing her eyes with her fists. "shh, it's okay baby. you can go back to sleep" i said softly, running a hand through her curly light brown hair.

she quickly feel back asleep and i placed her carefully in her crib. i quickly got a photo and sent it to taylor.

and later on i saw that taylor had posted it to her instagram.

@taylorswift: sleeping beauty 🤍